kongo bloodlines
frank mir gold

pack 12
diego sanchez 121/188
anderson silva tko

pack 13
bj penn greats of game
a ver nice 2 colour mat relic of diego sanchez numbered 131/199. nice

with 3 packs 2 go it looks like im getting no where near a base set, got heaps of swaps

pack 14
amir sadollah gold
marcus davis bloodlines

pack 15
johonson gold
huerta vs guida fight poster

okay last pack

something big........

did i miss one of your autos and one of your relics??? can only see one of each with one pack to go :S ??

pack 13
bj penn greats of game
a ver nice 2 colour mat relic of diego sanchez numbered 131/199. nice

with 3 packs 2 go it looks like im getting no where near a base set, got heaps of swaps

will go through my singles tonight and see what we can swap send me a list of numbers u need and i will do the same. im due to get another box next week so we can swap then. keen on the auto pm me a price and the buffer if ur selling :thumbsup:

pack 16
lyoto machida 2 colour fight mat, not numbered.
not bad, not bad at all.
griffin greats of the game

su[risngly after breaking 2 boxes im still 35 cards short of a base set.

ive got heaps of base available to trade/sell.

And the thiago alves auto is available for trade/sell.

let me know.

might of missed an auto, i hit clay guida and thiago alves.
i hit the machida fight mat relic in the last pack.

will go through my singles tonight and see what we can swap send me a list of numbers u need and i will do the same. im due to get another box next week so we can swap then. keen on the auto pm me a price and the buffer if ur selling :thumbsup:

okay cool, ive gotta get sorted for work now, but iill go through exactly what i need and what i have available for trade over the weekend. ill probably hang onto the buffer, but the alves is definately available. If your gettng another box wait and see what autos/relics you hit and if u double up we might be able to trade.

The marcus davis i hit in the first box is also available, as i have another one heading my way as part of a bulk buy i did.

okay cool, ive gotta get sorted for work now, but iill go through exactly what i need and what i have available for trade over the weekend. ill probably hang onto the buffer, but the alves is definately available. If your gettng another box wait and see what autos/relics you hit and if u double up we might be able to trade.

The marcus davis i hit in the first box is also available, as i have another one heading my way as part of a bulk buy i did.

ok my first box was similar 2 urs hughes relic davis auto but yer il see wat i get and we can maybe trade. let me know about the commons u need when u can. im keen to get the fight night cards full set if u get doubles as well

Cool Machida Relic

goddamn i cant wait for my box to arrive and sieges case as well so i can get a couple off him.

Back
Top Bottom