Hughes vs Gracie
Gracie v Shamrock
Franklin v Henderson
Ultimate fighter 4 comeback

Picture004.jpg

Parallels

Picture003.jpg

all in all i can say i am pleased with the box

and thanks to siege for the box, seems as though this case has had several good pulls :) :)

Great box!
The Bloodlines auto's are all 'of 25'.
They are not neccesarily numbered or in red ink, but only 25 of each were made.
SO..... your Vera is */25.
Good Pull.

seems ive been the unlucky one out of the boxes in sieges case with my damaged auto luck of the draw hey

thanks guys

yeah so far i am surprised at sieges case hits, as opposed to some i have witnessed and viewed on buy mma cards and youtube

Red ink Carwin, dual auto Mir / Couture and this Vera Bloodlines , a very solid case so far indeed.

remember Vera is for sale

probably be asking closer to 150 now after that solid info siege ;)

Cheers :thumbsup:

the bloodlines autos, dual autos ect i think are not holding there value well for a few reasons. 1 people can not afford the set so less people are looking to get them. 2 the next series realise is so close and 3 because the numbers are so ltd most people could never complete the set so dont bother. I would only get the higher end cards if its a fav fighter as id have no chance of completing a set.
Perfect example look at payneys for sale list his prices are dirt cheap but not enough people in aus are collecting ufc making it almost impossible to even give them away

i'd buy most of the autos you guys are selling but im still struggling to finish the mat relic set im attempting... some of them i've never seen without numbers.

Hey Smit

LMk when u get closer to completing the set and i will see what Autos i have left and do u an absolute massive deal if you are up for it .

Cheers

Hey Smit

LMk when u get closer to completing the set and i will see what Autos i have left and do u an absolute massive deal if you are up for it .

Cheers

will do, just trying to find some cheaper mat relics on the bay as over $30 for a Matt Hughes relic is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom