Stephan Bonnar
Maurico Rua
Fight Poster: Silva vs Franklin
Royce Gracie - Gold
David Baron
Eliot Marshall

where the **** is the hit....

wtf.

hahah are u sure u didnt pull it in an earlier pack????

stuck to the back of another card maybe?

Pack 16:

Kevin Burns
Dan Henderson
Rich Franklin
Nate Quarry
Rolando Delgado
Rob Emerson
Quinton Jackson - - UFC Undisputed Game Card
Fighter Worn Gear - Ryan Bader...

I am ****ing angry. only 1 auto..

oooh nice Bader.. but yeah what payney said make sure you didnt accidently have it stuck to another card... happened to me plenty of times.

Thats gotta suck mate!

Maybe a friendly email to Topps is on the cards. They might be able to help you out.

I had a similar problem with an Upper Deck box recently and seem to be making progress after getting in contact with their customer service reps.

Send Topps a link to this thread, it might help?

yeh seriously

every box break ive seen on youtube miniumum 2 autos even if they are **** fighters there is still meant to be 2.

WTF!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hope the boxes i get of siege do not rob me of an autograph

but if by weird chance it does, i at least hope the 1 auto i get makes up for the 2nd one not being there

yeh man, im just saying, if topps can send eggshen here a sealed box with one auto in it
whats to say ur case doesnt have a few boxes like that???

True!!
If the box only had one pack (instead of 16) in it containing a red Lesnar Auto and 11 checklists!!
Then it still would have been a great box!!

yeh man, im just saying, if topps can send eggshen here a sealed box with one auto in it
whats to say ur case doesnt have a few boxes like that???

Watch box breaks, the boxes are normally very consistent.
But you are right, there is no way of telling what any box might hold....... but that is what makes opening them so much fun!!

lol i would be happy with just the Lesnar auto in the box and the rest being base

how do you complain about that???

u calontact topps i understand, but im sure they would have alot of people scamming them in some way and have some form of protocl or procedure to deal with this stuff, because, it sucks.

On the box it basically guarentees 2 autos and 2 relics?? correct me if im wrong but doesnt "guarenteed" mean definite, without doubt???

damn you topps for ruining a box break!!!!!

I bought a box of Upper Deck cards recently that had 2 inserts that were one per box.
My completely dud box was missing both of these???
I have contacted Upper Deck (lots and lots) about this and they seem to be trying to fix the problem.
I have to send back the hologram on the box and they will post out 2 cards to make up for the 2 missing ones.

Eggshen, tell tops you want a Lesnar auto to make up for the grief this caused you!!

Back
Top Bottom