UFC 2009 Live Box Break

bad news on the auto esp since the first auto is crap but awesome badder his cards are selling well. lmk on the griffin and franklin insert

emailed topps. but im not really expecting anything out of it. Got an automatic response saying to expect a reply within 2 business days. we shall see.

thanks mate. Hopefully i'll have better luck with the boxes i get from you.

For anyone interested in any of the cards, Im willing to part with just about any of them but i will only trade for a card i really want. But before i do anything I want to wait for my boxes from sieges case.

thanks mate. Hopefully i'll have better luck with the boxes i get from you.

For anyone interested in any of the cards, Im willing to part with just about any of them but i will only trade for a card i really want. But before i do anything I want to wait for my boxes from sieges case.

ok cool i got first dibs on franklin insert and griffin oct/honour card (if i got somethin to trade u want :p) best of luck with topps!!! let us know the outcome. Give this to them :yellow:

heres some photos, if anyone wants to see any other cards let me know.

2gtcg2p.jpg

2dsfi3q.jpg

2hdzofl.jpg

26126tx.jpg

33degb4.jpg

fadkqe.jpg

Yeah i did get a reply, it was the kinda stock standard one they send to everyone im guessing. So i'll probably get another reply overnight and we will see what happens.

So I got a reply and they say I need to send a copy of the receipt, a letterof explanation, all the pack wrappers and the barcode off the box. And once it's all processed they will send a randomly selected auto.

yeh dude i hope Topps isnt starting to become like UpperDeck with all there new basketball card series.

Problems include missing autographs, players not signing redemption cards because of owed moneys stuff like that.

Screw basketball :) :) :) worst ever!

But yeh eggshen Hoping for mega mojo for ya pal.

lets just hope they select a random auto from the C or B category of fighters for you.

oh yeh and have ya all seen???

Kimbo vs Houston Alexander UFC 107 yeeew

Back
Top Bottom