Tv show returns

bas

OzCardTrader
Real Name
mat
So what tv shows are ya'all waiting to return for me it's alias and supernatural

dont hold ya breath waiting for alias man, its been axed.

I hate nearly all the crap on tv these days, the majority really is garbage. All these god awful 'reality' shows (seriously, can they drop that moniker, i think they stopped resembling anything remotely like reality a long time ago), the ten bajillion crime shows, dancing/ice skating/playing poker/surviving with washed up b-grade celebrities, it all shits me to tears. the 2 million people a week who watch (and thus ensure we will have another 10 seasons to endure, as well as entice even worse imitations and bland knock offs) a show like dancing with the stars should be shot.

Why the hell couldnt 2 million people watch a clever, quality show like Arrested Development, the sopranos, Chappelle show etc???

Here endeth the rant.

alias axed nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what a way to finish but also lookin forward to prison break return

The OC is coming back soon...... :)
New Amzing Race isnt far away, Lost, Supernatural, Prison Break season 2 and Earl season 2 :)

some awesome shows will be bak on telly shortly hopefully!!!

yeah lost aint bad either lookin forward to that 2

The OC is coming back soon...... :)
New Amzing Race isnt far away, Lost, Supernatural, Prison Break season 2 and Earl season 2 :)

some awesome shows will be bak on telly shortly hopefully!!!

The ratings period ends at the end of November...so that's when the Summer programming begins and you get new episodes of shows like Weeds, Nip/Tuck, Third Watch etc. or repeats. Most of the shows people have listed will be held over to early Feb next year when ratings resume.
The Amazing Race might be on (like Survivor) so as they keep up with the US and avoid internet/media spoilers.
And who cares about those other shows anyway....we've got 25 days of Ashes Test Cricket to look forward to!!!:D

Seen the first 3 eps of Lost season 3! They are good! About up to 7-8 of Prison Break which are ok too, but still pretty draggy! One Tree Hill is awesome though! :D

Alias was one of my favourites but its over now!

Yea how good has season 3 of Lost been so far?! Man it's trippy.

I've been trying to get a hold of the new show called 'Heroes'. It sounds to me like a cross between X-Men and The 4400. A bunch of people discover they have super powers..

alias axed nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what a way to finish but also lookin forward to prison break return

There is 17 episodes in season 5 (I have seen them heehee)

but you will prolly have to wait a while and some dud timeslot to see it.....

As for me ain't nothing I am waiting for :D

it sux if we don't get to see the rest because of the way it finished with the whole car accident thing , i remember years back there was a show on really late or i guess u could say early called mortal kombat there was the good guys and raiden was their leader and in the last episode shao kahn and his evil high priests killed all the good guys and captured raiden that was the worst ending to a tv show ever

I want more Monkey Magic and Original AstroBoy.

Which brings me to the next topic i think we should POST. Fav Cartoons......
These days they dont know how to make a good cartoon. Transformers, Astroboy, Scooby Doo, nowdays all you got is some digital enhanced Pokemon. Man what has the world come to.

Anyone know if Las Vegas is coming back? I love that show and One Tree Hill although the last time it was on channel 10 we were still in season 1 and it's season 4 in the states now lol. Thank god for Bit torrents :D

Back
Top Bottom