Trip Hits

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Buddy and I just returned from our latest US NFL trip, will post details on the trip itself later, it was all kinds of awesome..LOL! While over there we managed to visit a good number of card shops in different places, some were great, some were pretty ordinary but it was pretty good to be able to buy packs, boxes and singles and even to just go through boxes of commons or team cards. Managed to bring home 300+ Rams cards for the PC including a decent start on a Goff PC. We split a few boxes and a number of packs between us and these are a few of the highlights from my haul.

trip-1.jpg

trip-2.jpg

trip-4.jpg

trip-3.jpg

Early on in the trip I had a pretty amazing run of luck...pulled 3 1/1's as well as a /5 (Zeke) - all of some pretty exciting players! Crazy because in all the NFL I've bought over the years I don't remember ever pulling a 1/1 before, and here were 3 in about a week! Hopefully these will help pay off the credit card bill! :eek:

trip-5.jpg

There's a bunch of other jerseys and numbered stuff if anyone chases a particular player or anything...

Holy shit bud some nice cards there and very jealous of your trip and Cowboys lol must of been awesome to just buy a few packs here and there
I have a nice Goff if you would consider trading

Holy s*** bud some nice cards there and very jealous of your trip and Cowboys lol must of been awesome to just buy a few packs here and there
I have a nice Goff if you would consider trading

Thanks mate, but will probably put the Cowboys up on the 'bay to see what they can bring...

Back
Top Bottom