Trade - Nicola Carey Mojo Ruby 21/40

Bdolfc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brandon
Looking to trade this Nicola Carey for a Megan Schutt strikers mojo ruby (any number)

If anyone has one available & is interested in trading let me know.

Also happy to pay above market price if you'd like to sell it as it's the last one I'm chasing.

Thanks

mHwbRshI (1).jpg

Not that this really helps you at all ... but i have not even seen a Megan Schutt Strikers Ruby available anywhere since the release date!!

I have seen her Australian Womens Ruby - but not her Strikers card.

In theory there are 40 of them ... but they have stayed hidden up to now.

Not that this really helps you at all ... but i have not even seen a Megan Schutt Strikers Ruby available anywhere since the release date!!

Oh tell me about it! So weird. I've seen 2. One on here but by the time I seen it someone else had already got it & one on eBay but that was right at the start & I hadn't opened my boxes yet so wasn't buying too many.. Regret that now haha

The only ruby I haven’t seen is checklist 155.

The other 3 cards I need to complete the set I have seen but only after they have been sold

What ones are you after? Will keep an eye out :)

The 4 I need are

McGrath women’s
Healy sixers
Litchfield thunder
Checklist 155

If you can keep an eye out that would be great (I don’t have Facebook so if you see one there grab it for me and I will reimburse you with a bit on top) and I will look out for Schutt for you

The 4 I need are

McGrath women’s
Healy sixers
Litchfield thunder
Checklist 155

If you can keep an eye out that would be great (I don’t have Facebook so if you see one there grab it for me and I will reimburse you with a bit on top) and I will look out for Schutt for you
Awesome. Will do! I’m in a couple trading card groups so will keep an eye out. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Looking to trade this Nicola Carey for a Megan Schutt strikers mojo ruby (any number)

If anyone has one available & is interested in trading let me know.

Also happy to pay above market price if you'd like to sell it as it's the last one I'm chasing.

Thanks

mHwbRshI (1).jpg
Hello I have a Nicola Carey mojo ruby card I’d be happy to sell if you were still trying to get one 👍

also have some other cards I could include in the deal if you were interested

Back
Top Bottom