UFC Topps UFC Signature Redemption Cards

CRAWF #9

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Buster
Hi guys was wondering if anyone knew how long the procedure is in redeeming a UFC Auto through Topps is do u have to wait long until they send the card? TIA

depends on signer, I've had two redemptions
UFC Finest 2013 Holloway /8 octofractor signature - they already had ready to go, got in 3 weeks
UFC Knockout 2016 Dominate Duos Dual Auto Relic McGregor / Lawler - conor recently signed enough to release a large backlog, got in 8-9 weeks, arrived couple days ago

Google the topps redemption weekly reports, they show you what is getting mailed out from all their properties

Some people still waiting...

Yeah i have a 2010 Black Onyx Arianny Celeste signature that i redeemed at the start of august

I could imagine a potential backlog on guys like McGregor, GSP, or females like Rousey.

But Arianny Celeste is just being down right slack if she's got a back log.

She literally could sign them during rounds and earn her pay check.

It really depends on the fighter.

Tate is a signing machine, and I've had no issue getting her cards redeemed. Hell she was the only fighter to sign on-card for Top Of The Class.

I got a Costa Phillipou grill gear relic about 2 years after redeeming it. That said it was also about 8 months after he retired so it could be any old mouth guard in there

And then there's Overeem... I'm still waiting on two autos from Knockout 2013. Meanwhile I've become pretty sus to how legit Topps actually are when it comes to non-US fighters like Overeem and Kawajiri (even though Overeem is at Jackson Wink MMA in New Mexico)

End result finally was that Topps couldnt give me an Arianny Celeste sig but instead replaced it with a 2013 Topps UFC Thoughts From The Boss Dual Auto of Shogun/Dana White

Back
Top Bottom