Topps UFC Round One Box Break (Not Live)

911_Turbo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn
eBay User
muscle_buster
Howdy to all,

Talked about this in the UFC card thread, but finally got around to taking a quick snap of the hits from my box i purchased last week. Unfortunately dont have a scanner hooked up to this computer at this time, so had to use the digital camera.

SDC10476.jpg

SDC10475.jpg

Autos: Ben Saunders, Kenny Florian and Matt Serra
Ultimate Gear: Sean Sherk /350
Mat Relics: Rashad Evans, Michael Bisping /88

Overall, it wasnt too bad. Not a bad product, guarenteed 3 autos and 3 relics per box. Base cards are nice, good action shots. Made to be rookie cards, with each base card having a picture from the combantants first fight in the Octagon.

Unfortunately, i was slightly unhappy there wasn't too many of the older fighters in the set, alot of the cards were of the much newer breed of fighters. It would have been nice to include Ken Shamrock, Oleg Taktarov, Marco Ruas or even Tank Abbott, fighters who fought on the first 20 or so events. Granted, this could have been difficult for Topps to sign these names, however it would have been nice.

And i was one card short from completing the base set, very very annoying :cry:

Also got a few cards from the Victorious Debuts and Top 10 Fights of 2008 subsets. I can get a pic up if anyone is interested in what they look like.

There are Silver and Gold Parallels of the base cards, the Silver are numbered to 288. Many variations of each card, which seems to be the norm for Topps :p Just makes it hard to make a complete set :mad:

Might pick up another box soon, will do a live break hopefully if i get it.

Hope you enjoyed my break.

Glenn.

I got 2 boxes at $99US each, but they shot up in price and you would not get one now for less than $200US. I have seen them sell for over $300US.

What card are you missing from your set?
I have (literally) a couple of spare base cards.
I got a complete set out of each box plus 2 left overs.

Howdy to all,

Talked about this in the UFC card thread, but finally got around to taking a quick snap of the hits from my box i purchased last week. Unfortunately dont have a scanner hooked up to this computer at this time, so had to use the digital camera.

SDC10476.jpg

SDC10475.jpg

Autos: Ben Saunders, Kenny Florian and Matt Serra
Ultimate Gear: Sean Sherk /350
Mat Relics: Rashad Evans, Michael Bisping /88

Overall, it wasnt too bad. Not a bad product, guarenteed 3 autos and 3 relics per box. Base cards are nice, good action shots. Made to be rookie cards, with each base card having a picture from the combantants first fight in the Octagon.

Unfortunately, i was slightly unhappy there wasn't too many of the older fighters in the set, alot of the cards were of the much newer breed of fighters. It would have been nice to include Ken Shamrock, Oleg Taktarov, Marco Ruas or even Tank Abbott, fighters who fought on the first 20 or so events. Granted, this could have been difficult for Topps to sign these names, however it would have been nice.

And i was one card short from completing the base set, very very annoying :cry:

Also got a few cards from the Victorious Debuts and Top 10 Fights of 2008 subsets. I can get a pic up if anyone is interested in what they look like.

There are Silver and Gold Parallels of the base cards, the Silver are numbered to 288. Many variations of each card, which seems to be the norm for Topps :p Just makes it hard to make a complete set :mad:

Might pick up another box soon, will do a live break hopefully if i get it.

Hope you enjoyed my break.

Glenn.

are u selling any of these?

are you interest in getting rid of any victorious debut's or top ten fights

yeh i have i dont wana pay $4 for them though , there are cheaper items around

Back
Top Bottom