Toilet paper panic buying

We have limits at almost all shops here, Woolworths etc most are 1 pack toilet paper, 1 hand soap, 2 shampoo, 1 pack meat per person. butchers are 2kg sausages 2kg mince. Trying to stop the hoarding.

There is a lady in Toowoomba here that has about 12 kids. Would be a nightmare at the moment. Hopefully those with larger families are able to contact local supermarkets and working something out

Should have bought a tv instead of breeding
Tell her bunnings has plenty of shovels.
There are still paper trees in toowoomba.
Or sand and water, or gum leaves.
Anyone that has any inkling of survival can work it out.
For those that cant, simply before its too late, google early aborignal customs, culture and life.
Or ask a male over 50 that played in the bush in burbs.

Tell her bunnings has plenty of shovels.
There are still paper trees in toowoomba.
Or sand and water, or gum leaves.
Anyone that has any inkling of survival can work it out.
For those that cant, simply before its too late, google early aborignal customs, culture and life.
Or ask a male over 50 that played in the bush in burbs.

ScoMo is that you?

sms.JPG

ScoMo is that you?
I feel for that big knob, having to answer the same dumb arse questions to dumb arse people.
Iim waiting for the world to blame china, and say they want to be compensated and put china out of business for good,
They are having wet markets, and the government is covering it up.
Wont be long before wave 2 comes on.

I feel for that big knob, having to answer the same dumb arse questions to dumb arse people.
Iim waiting for the world to blame china, and say they want to be compensated and put china out of business for good,
They are having wet markets, and the government is covering it up.
Wont be long before wave 2 comes on.

Agree on wave 2.

Don't know much about China but I know they love a bargain so I hope the govt manages all our assets and doesn't get tempted to sell of to overseas in the hopes of some quick cash...... oh, wait... :ermm:

Agree on wave 2.

Don't know much about China but I know they love a bargain so I hope the govt manages all our assets and doesn't get tempted to sell of to overseas in the hopes of some quick cash...... oh, wait... :ermm:
My wife knows a few people and has info on this still going on,
Even on the web last week they were urging people to kill stray dogs,
They are still having dog fighting competitions, they probably eat them afterwoods, same in bali, eating dogs, they cook them alive.
I thought we were in 2020.
I am so disgusted with some countries, humans my arse.

My wife knows a few people and has info on this still going on,
Even on the web last week they were urging people to kill stray dogs,
They are still having dog fighting competitions, they probably eat them afterwoods, same in bali, eating dogs, they cook them alive.
I thought we were in 2020.
I am so disgusted with some countries, humans my arse.
Your own country kills cows, chickens, pigs and sheep, what's the difference

Back
Top Bottom