TLA Traders 2022 Official Thread

The biggest risk I see is that you may get the signed version sent back to you with a dud signature.....so I would imagine some people are waiting to see the cards in hand before they decide to buy one?

If you sell the redemption card now, you wont have that issue. So far most of the ET autos look ok but its always a risk you take.
Cheers for the advice mate!
Might be best to sit on it for a little and keep an eye on some of the signatures qualities.
Really appreciate it

This is only my opinion, but don't get it graded.You should be able to get your $400 to $500 without getting your card redeemed.Also if you have a low numbered card,some collector's might pay more for it.Great card you have there.👍
Fair enough dude,
Don't have the low number problem being that it's #202 haha
Appreciate your advice

Hey guys,
I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to put this in. I'm new to the trading card scene.

I've just managed to pull the Andrew Ettinghausen redemption card.
Looking around, the only ones that seem to be getting sold are the redemption card themselves for roughly $400-500.
Which is weird because I would think the signature would be more sought after...

My question is this:
Is it worth getting the card signed and graded to increase value? Or is it more valuable to sell the redemption card as is?

Cheers in advanced

IMG20220411191329.jpg
Hey mate I’m not sure I’m if I’m reading it right but that card you have is the redemption for the signature card . You don’t need to get it signed as you will have both the redemption and signature version .
Great card and all the signatures I’ve seen of the ET cards so far have been decent so should be ok .

Hey mate I’m not sure I’m if I’m reading it right but that card you have is the redemption for the signature card . You don’t need to get it signed as you will have both the redemption and signature version .
Great card and all the signatures I’ve seen of the ET cards so far have been decent so should be ok .
Cheers mate, Im assuming you send the redemption away to get the signed card. I'm not actually trying to get the redemption card signed.

More so tossing up on whether getting it signed will increase the value enough to warrant the time and effort or if it's a better idea to do what others are doing and sell the redemption card itself for the 400-500 I've seen shopped around

Cheers mate, Im assuming you send the redemption away to get the signed card. I'm not actually trying to get the redemption card signed.

More so tossing up on whether getting it signed will increase the value enough to warrant the time and effort or if it's a better idea to do what others are doing and sell the redemption card itself for the 400-500 I've seen shopped around
Personally I wouldn’t get the redemption card signed or a IP signature as they call them as it’s only a small market and could possible de value the pair . Just my opinion. If I could give you any advice I’d say try and sell asap as the ET card is already slightly dropping in value since release . Doubt they will go under $400 though , but we’re fetching closer to $500 and over at release .The Mal card is a different story by the looks and is going to hurt paying that sort of $$🤣

Can anyone shed light on the correct address so to send the redemptions to? It’s their North Sydney address on the card, but when I emailed them to register the card, I got an automatic reply saying to send redemptions to Victoria.

15742CC3-BD29-4185-93A5-039B93348DB7.png
Hey mate what was the the email address you used to register them ?

Back
Top Bottom