TLA Redemption NEW Address Update (18/01/22)

Not technically a redemption, but I'm wanting to send in the 2017 Dynamic Duo Tigers error card for the Panthers replacement. Do folks think it is likely they would still honour this? I sent them an email last week, but haven't heard back yet.

I noticed on its website that TLA said cards must be redeemed within 2 years, which seems really short, and perhaps just precautionary for them.

The original info on the card exchange was this (didn't indicate a deadline:
Error Card
The West Tigers Dynamic Duo card number DD 5/5 is an error card, unfortunately during the product development process the West Tigers Dynamic Duo Card was included for a second time into the release. The player images and player stats on the card in question have been updated and are current however our intention was to include into the 2017 Traders release a Panthers Dynamic Duo.

So to correct this issue we have produced 100 Panther Dynamic Duo cards (see image below) should a collector want to trade their 2017 West Tigers Dynamic Duo card for a Panthers 2017 Dynamic Duo Card then please send your West Tigers card to TLA Sydney via registered post. TLA will keep the West Tigers Card and replace it with the Panthers card with the corresponding number.

Not technically a redemption, but I'm wanting to send in the 2017 Dynamic Duo Tigers error card for the Panthers replacement. Do folks think it is likely they would still honour this? I sent them an email last week, but haven't heard back yet.

I noticed on its website that TLA said cards must be redeemed within 2 years, which seems really short, and perhaps just precautionary for them.

The original info on the card exchange was this (didn't indicate a deadline:
Error Card
The West Tigers Dynamic Duo card number DD 5/5 is an error card, unfortunately during the product development process the West Tigers Dynamic Duo Card was included for a second time into the release. The player images and player stats on the card in question have been updated and are current however our intention was to include into the 2017 Traders release a Panthers Dynamic Duo.

So to correct this issue we have produced 100 Panther Dynamic Duo cards (see image below) should a collector want to trade their 2017 West Tigers Dynamic Duo card for a Panthers 2017 Dynamic Duo Card then please send your West Tigers card to TLA Sydney via registered post. TLA will keep the West Tigers Card and replace it with the Panthers card with the corresponding number.
I would email.

They do tend to redeem most things (provided they still have them) after the end date.

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom