TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

Where's Cronk? Blocked behind Ferguson?

I'm just happy Tupou has finally worked out where the cameras are...

2014_Traders_Premiers_44.jpg
l_2014 nsw blues cards0027.jpg

Paul. I am glad they beat the storm.
I have not supported the roosters since 1974.
I now only bleed red and white.

David, so one of your first years supporting Saints was a 38 - 0 shellacking in the GF by your former team....I have supported Roosters since 1974 when my dad took me to a few games. I was only 7 but I was there on that magically GF day.....I laughed how everyone wrote roosters off this year when Slater was cleared but to be honest the 2018 GF was no contest. To concede only 3 tries in 3 finals matches against Sharks, Rabbitohs and Storm was the cornerstone of the chooks season!!!!

David, so one of your first years supporting Saints was a 38 - 0 shellacking in the GF by your former team....I have supported Roosters since 1974 when my dad took me to a few games. I was only 7 but I was there on that magically GF day.....I laughed how everyone wrote roosters off this year when Slater was cleared but to be honest the 2018 GF was no contest. To concede only 3 tries in 3 finals matches against Sharks, Rabbitohs and Storm was the cornerstone of the chooks season!!!!
yes Michael, it was a sad way to start the supporter ship, but then it happens doesn't it.
2010 32-8.
I don't think anyone would have picked those scores then or now.
Yeah my first jumper was a tri color, wish I had kept it, there were a few good sigs on it.

yes Michael, it was a sad way to start the supporter ship, but then it happens doesn't it.
2010 32-8.
I don't think anyone would have picked those scores then or now.
Yeah my first jumper was a tri color, wish I had kept it, there were a few good sigs on it.
Anyone received any pif cards in the last week.

Nope still missing Tariq round 1 finals and Manu round 3 finals onwards
ditto, pretty dissappointing on the simms cards.
It seams they have so many issues with there printing, proof reading, distribution and communication.
You know it is a real shame, this concept of cards is a cracker of a release.

Nothing to do with PIF cards,but sent 48 wrappers for 2 box cards and a redemption card for the titans young gun at the same time in one registed bag.Received the 2 box cards,but no redemption card and auto.Gave them a ring to find out why they did not send all the cards back at once,they said they forgot to send the auto and redemption cards,then asked what number was the redemption card.Finally they said if they don,t arrive by monday,ring them and they will work something out.

Nothing to do with PIF cards,but sent 48 wrappers for 2 box cards and a redemption card for the titans young gun at the same time in one registed bag.Received the 2 box cards,but no redemption card and auto.Gave them a ring to find out why they did not send all the cards back at once,they said they forgot to send the auto and redemption cards,then asked what number was the redemption card.Finally they said if they don,t arrive by monday,ring them and they will work something out.
that is absolutely so disgusting,
another collector on here that shall remain not mentioned sent in nearly 3 cases of wrappers and got back 10 box cards.
I have that gut feeling Tla will not be around for to much longer according to a little birdie.

Just an update on redemption card and auto.Was told today that they are getting in touch with other people who,s cards were sent out that day to see if they have mine by mistake.Good luck with that.

Any word on the last few PIF cards (Tariq Simms Finals Week1, Joseph Manu Finals Week3, and Roosters Premiers Card) and when we should receive shipment.

Back
Top Bottom