TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

what, more.
How unusual is that for tla, you have the premiership set, predictor set, a signed premiership set, what the hell do another card, bleed some more cash, the season is finished, we finished nearly a week ago.
We will be waiting for 2019 for that card.

After all is said and done, this year could be me almost done

I too have now received the Luke Lewis and yes, about 2mm smaller than normal - width that is, same size from top to bottom.
A bit weird but wtf, it's in the folder already.
same here muzz, I am sending mine back to them, as it is not what I paid for .
They can reprint it and and send me back the postage as well.

I have only collected the Parra PIF cards on the secondary market, so the Lewis card doesn't affect me. However, if that card was an old school Scanlens card, then I believe that most of us would describe it as a 'trimmed' card and therefore worthless. For something that is professionally produced, I would be pi$$ed off, if I had spent money on that card and would be getting in their ear to get it replaced

I received Renoalds (SF2) & Tedesco Rd25, still not week 1 Of the finals or Lewis Rd23?
spoke with tla today, they still have some lewis cards there, they have confirmed that they look like there trimmed and is not acceptable.
They will be speaking with card maker to see what will happen, I conversed that out of the 3 I purchased 1 person said that it was crap and should not happen, the 2nd person wants it replaced and I want mine replaced.
I also said why should I have to pay post to return them, as I have already paid for it in initial purchase.
So in saying all that, I said you will have to do a reprint and send them back out again.
I look forward to a response from tla to see what is going to happen with them.
Rnd 1 of finals should start to be delivered next week.

spoke with tla today, they still have some lewis cards there, they have confirmed that they look like there trimmed and is not acceptable.
They will be speaking with card maker to see what will happen, I conversed that out of the 3 I purchased 1 person said that it was crap and should not happen, the 2nd person wants it replaced and I want mine replaced.
I also said why should I have to pay post to return them, as I have already paid for it in initial purchase.
So in saying all that, I said you will have to do a reprint and send them back out again.
I look forward to a response from tla to see what is going to happen with them.
Rnd 1 of finals should start to be delivered next week.
Thank you for clearing that up, much appreciated. Understand the frustration, I purchased the complete set this year like many others on the forum, which worked out to at 32 cards I think... I think next year I will do what I do with the AFL and just purchase my team when it comes up.

Did you discuss the thurston one too. That one also appears trimmed just not quite as badly as lewis. Or was it just my thurstons that are cut bad?

Did you discuss the thurston one too. That one also appears trimmed just not quite as badly as lewis. Or was it just my thurstons that are cut bad?
did not even come up in conversation, I was not even aware it, I have just checked mine and it is barely noticeable, but yes you can tell it is ever so smaller.

1538960560523.png

reminder last card now available

1538960560523.png

reminder last card now available
Thank you on behalf of the OzCardTrader Community for keeping a keen vigilant eye on the PIF Cards this year. Always knew you would be the first to post on Monday and look forward to it. Thanks Jaede 😎

Where's Cronk? Blocked behind Ferguson?
0 runs for 0m they probably thought no point putting him in the photo lol.Instead of showing the podium , probably would of been better to put all the players in shot lol.

Back
Top Bottom