TLA Cricket Traders 2021/22

Hurricanes Golden ticket must have been pulled first day, it’s been on eBay for about 4 or 5 days.

FA13D649-8963-4E33-A417-8AC683F5A9DD.jpeg

I cracked open a couple of boxes today. Noticed a number of packs had 9 regular cards and a parallel foil, only. Maybe 2 or 3 packs in each box?

Is this something to do with how the cards are distributed this year, versus last year where you'd get a parallel foil and some other chase card, every pack?

I cracked open a couple of boxes today. Noticed a number of packs had 9 regular cards and a parallel foil, only. Maybe 2 or 3 packs in each box?

Is this something to do with how the cards are distributed this year, versus last year where you'd get a parallel foil and some other chase card, every pack?
I would say it is because there are 36 packs this year as opposed to 24. Insert spread seems quite similar.

Can someone confirm are there three versions or 2 of the street art cards. White , Black and Priority black or is it just white and black priority ?

yes there are 3 versions - in priority boxes there are a special black street art and a white young gun - numbered - I have one of each - the cards are neat as they sparkle

Does anyone know what petrol station brand usually has cards or is it just random???

Is there a list of stockists available anywhere?

I’ve found cards in a couple of newsagencies but the majority I’ve checked do not have them. Have tried countless servos but not found them in a single one.

Would be very handy to have a list.

Back
Top Bottom