Threatening Legal Action Against Admins/Mods

Lets not kid ourselves. There are a number of members on this site who do nothing but talk shit and throw around their so called weight. They do nothing but ruin it for the decent people on this site.

Be nice if something you said made sense, who are you criticising?

Seven year old thread dig up...........that's surely worth a ban.

So you going to ban Graham who bumped it up lol?

on a side note:

I understand what this is trying to achieve however I think this rule needs revising to be quite honest.

Because lets face it the way it is written, a mod can get away with not shipping me anything I trade with them and if they ignore me i can't take legal action? Or if a mod starts throwing accusations against me or being abusive for no good reason then I can't do anything about it?

The rule should be from a site perspective if someone attacks the site for no valid reason. Personal unwarranted activity by mods should not result in a ban of a user because they are trying to get back to the same net position they were in.

Threatening to sue OZCT? Oh, you better believe That's a Paddlin'

77052.5.jpg

If a mod does anything like you say, they won't be a mod for long. Then it won't matter.

This is supposed to be a card site where people collect for fun and enjoyment. When the enjoyment is gone, why bother?

I hear ya, brother!

Of late, some people have almost sucked the enjoyment and fun out of this community. Given all that is available FREE to members - buying/selling/trading, new product info, advice, mailday sharing, group shares and even friendship - I am stuffed if I know why people bully or pick fights with others here.

In late-September early-October pure luck as well as amazing medical care prevented me from passing away in hospital after heart failure (following Pneumonia AND Legionella at the same time!). There are so many things that I still wish to do with my life and ENJOYING this hobby - which I guess began as a little boy collecting AFL cards in the late 1980's - is certainly one of them!

227583d1330525069-football-manager-base-memes-mod.png

30375705.jpg

Couldn't help myself, too many butthurt forum members out there that all I did was type in "forum moderator memes" and they are plentiful.
You'll never please everyone but this site offers so much in the way of safety when trading or selling not to mention all the other good stuff that goes on!

Back
Top Bottom