Thousands of Rugby League scanlens stimorol and select cards

razorakafaz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
chris
Hi I'm not new but never posted any treads Hi I'm chris ready to say good bye to a large part of my rugby league card collection some nice rare cards i live in Wollongong if your serious about purchasing some sets or bulk lot I'm not giving them away no low balling no rush to sell but might do deal if i think your a collector not some dealer trying to just make money please no time wasters message if interested and have cash thanks for reading

Hi I'm not new but never posted any treads Hi I'm chris ready to say good bye to a large part of my rugby league card collection some nice rare cards i live in Wollongong if your serious about purchasing some sets or bulk lot I'm not giving them away no low balling no rush to sell but might do deal if i think your a collector not some dealer trying to just make money please no time wasters message if interested and have cash thanks for reading
i collect select insert cards from 2000 to 2012.not the real high end cards.i would be interested in knowing what you have for sale.i have about 800 in my collection.

you have agreat collection of dominic wilkins cards.i have about 30 common and insert cards from the early 90,s.you can have them if you want them.i don,t want anything for them.i also have about 600 grant hill cards i have been collecting since the early 90,s.they have come to a stop over the past few years.so if you want the domonic wilkins cards just send me your address and there your,s.paul

Last edited:
you have agreat collection of domonic wilkins cards.i have about 30 common and insert cards from the early 90,s.you can have them if you want them.i don,t want anything for them.i also have about 600 grant hill cards i have been collecting since the early 90,s.they have come to a stop over the past few years.so if you want the domonic wilkins cards just send me your address and there your,s.paul

Appreciate the offer, very generous of you.

Any 08 Centenary?

Back
Top Bottom