thoughts on eBay buyer possible problem

old-timers

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ken
Hi..I recently sold an item high end and I thinking things don't seem to stack up right
Buyer has 100% but previous item numbers purchases (for the last month) don't show in feedback also they have not left any feedback for sellers,
and on checking they're feedback numbers (let's say 50) the sellers ID of items they bought from do not add up to buyer's feedback numbers.
They could be all above board but I'm bit reluctant to send the item because they're feedback means nothing if items ID's purchase can't be seen..

Are you sending the item via registered post?

If so record the item being packed at the post office and handed to them to scan.

I do it all the time to cover myself on the off chance they claim they didnt receive the item.

It was ebay who advised me to do this once and i do it every time now.

Hi Brad,
Am sending registered, will do as you suggested, have you had any occasion to present the video to ebay??
it's just I have got bad vibes with this sale, the fact that previous purchases are hidden and no feedback left for sellers does not sit right with me, which to me means they're 100% feedback is nothing..Registered eBay Jan 2019..

Hi Ken,

Diffinitly some thing to be concerned about. If you can send me the eBay id, l can do a check if the person has any sales with me.
Hope it works out.
Ming

Hi Brad,
Am sending registered, will do as you suggested, have you had any occasion to present the video to ebay??
it's just I have got bad vibes with this sale, the fact that previous purchases are hidden and no feedback left for sellers does not sit right with me, which to me means they're 100% feedback is nothing..Registered eBay Jan 2019..

Not to eBay but I did have someone claim I sent the wrong thing I then proceeded to entrap them and ask if I sent (named another card) they said yes and I then replied well I’ve recorded the packing and sending of item. Let’s check it out and did they want me to send them a copy.

Never heard back from them.

Never got feedback either 😂

Not to eBay but I did have someone claim I sent the wrong thing I then proceeded to entrap them and ask if I sent (named another card) they said yes and I then replied well I’ve recorded the packing and sending of item. Let’s check it out and did they want me to send them a copy.

Never heard back from them.

Never got feedback either 😂
wow! the lengths some people are going to is unreal!

Back
Top Bottom