The Official LA LAKERS thread!!

great preformance by the Hornets that's for sure but the refs was simply ridiculous tonight with those bad calls :mad:. At some point I was asking myself if we really were playing in LA :blink:. Paul received more superstar treatment in this game than Kobe in the whole season and it hurts us a lot.

great preformance by the Hornets that's for sure but the refs was simply ridiculous tonight with those bad calls :mad:. At some point I was asking myself if we really were playing in LA :blink:. Paul received more superstar treatment in this game than Kobe in the whole season and it hurts us a lot.

Althought i didnt see todays game, i have to agree that Pau is getting alot of attention but very little love from the Refs. Some games its like hack a shaq on Pau and gets no calls where as Kobe drives the lane and screams and gets the call. Whats up with that?? I know plays like Kobe, Bron etc are gonna get some calls that others wont but i think the refs need to look more at the play rather than the player.

Woth Pau playing for the calls alot maybe that hurts him. Good game by the Hornets today. I get very frustrated with the way the Lakers can just disappear tho, average first half....great 3rd quarter and disappeared in the 4th. The Warrioirs game should be a cracker, fast paced and high scoring. I actually think tho if the Warriors play up tempo they will win cos Fish cant run flat knacker for 48 minutes.

I didn't want to downplay that too much but I did watch the whole game and there were some shocking calls, some even more rediculous non-calls.

You get that, it's just a shame it happened in a game like this with history on the line. Good win by the Hornets all the same.

Let me just add quickly, that it's no secret that Joey Crawford thinks he's bigger than the game itself... :mad:

A couple of wins over the Pacers and Heat recently, 2 wins we were lucky to get yet again. The Pacer game was almost a repeat of the previous time we faced them, a pure shootout, no defense and a lead blown letting them right back in the game. We should of lost but lucked out with Foster having the last look, anyone see that...? :lol:

The Heat game showed us how badly we're missing Farmar and Odom. Fish is playing way too many minutes and without LO the rotations are a little screwed. Even having Walton as an option right now would help. Again, another win we were lucky to get, blew a nice lead and DeQuan Cook had a look at three to put it into OT. Bynum had a blinder but without Miami having anyone to gaurd him it's hardly something to brag about.

Next 4 games are going to be tough; in Houston and then in San Antonio then hosting the Magic and then the Cavs. Not sure how many of those will end as wins, we're not as strong as we could be right now, roster wise and it's a quation lately of whther they'll actually show up on the defensive end. Let's hope LO is back for the Cleveland game, looking forward to that, should be a good one.

The Heat game showed us how badly we're missing Farmar and Odom. Fish is playing way too many minutes and without LO the rotations are a little screwed. Even having Walton as an option right now would help. Again, another win we were lucky to get, blew a nice lead and DeQuan Cook had a look at three to put it into OT. Bynum had a blinder but without Miami having anyone to gaurd him it's hardly something to brag about.

Yeah you better run! :mad:

You guys were lucky to get that win over us. Michael Beasley, or Beastly as I like to call him really stepped up in that game. He earned my respect, and probably the respect of Erik Spoelstra and all his teammates, if not the city, proving he is NOT just hype.

He scored 16 of his 23 in the 4th and had a stretch where he scored I think 10-12 straight for Miami winding down in the 4th.

Too bad Daequan couldn't hit that shot but he had already hit a few big 3's, can't put it all on that one last play..

Good game, season series 1-1

Those are 4 tough games ahead......

I wont be too negative but some might utter the words...'upcoming slump'

Yeah you better run! :mad:

You guys were lucky to get that win over us. Michael Beasley, or Beastly as I like to call him really stepped up in that game. He earned my respect, and probably the respect of Erik Spoelstra and all his teammates, if not the city, proving he is NOT just hype.

He scored 16 of his 23 in the 4th and had a stretch where he scored I think 10-12 straight for Miami winding down in the 4th.

Too bad Daequan couldn't hit that shot but he had already hit a few big 3's, can't put it all on that one last play..

Good game, season series 1-1

Yep, we both agree, we got lucky on that one, especially with only 8 players in rotation wearing purple and gold. ;)

First game I've seen Beasley play and I only caught the second half, hit a clutch J down the stretch to tie the game, or bring it within two and had an overall solid game from what I seen, definite confidence builder for Beasley. Was good to see Wade and Kobe face up, Kobe had a bad one but hit some down the stretch, Wade was Wade as usual, unstoppable...

Lucky or not, See you next week! :lol::thumbsup:

Whatever happens, #1 in the West faces off against #1 in the East, have a thread ready because I'm positive it'll be more entertaining than the previous Eastern clash of the Titans... ;) I'll be here watching live. :D

Yep, we both agree, we got lucky on that one, especially with only 8 players in rotation wearing purple and gold. ;)

First game I've seen Beasley play and I only caught the second half, hit a clutch J down the stretch to tie the game, or bring it within two and had an overall solid game from what I seen, definite confidence builder for Beasley. Was good to see Wade and Kobe face up, Kobe had a bad one but hit some down the stretch, Wade was Wade as usual, unstoppable...

Yeah Beasley scored about 10 straight down the stretch, including a 3 to tie it with less than 5 remaining and a few more buckets. Glad to see he's getting more confident, he's going to be a stud.

Well we took the first one in Houston, anyone see the game? Looks like it went down to the wire and our slump hasn't started just yet... ;)

Still, no McGrady and no Artest, not much to brag about there.

Highly tempted to reconnect Fox today just to watch the Lakers/Spurs game. Bit of a rivalry there in the West, should be a good one. To top that we got the Magic game televised this weekend, what to do, what to do? :-k

The good news is Odom is back. :)

Geeez you are pessimistic :rolleyes::lol:

haha it was just tongue in cheek. :v:

I'll be watching the Lakers game today :thumbsup:

Damn, if Chad's watching a Laker game then I have to. :lol:

I guess black and white's close enough to green and white whenever facing the Lakers. ;)

I cut it off temporarily for 3 months to save before I move and wasn't 100% sure I'd reconnect, but there's a few games coming up over the next month or so that make it worthwhile and at the moment not too sure when i'll be moving exactly. Speedcut right now so it's my only option... :(

Its a Lakers game...Thats all they show, I wouldn't be surprised if ALL free to air TV channels show the game as well :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom