The Official 2020 TLA NRL Traders thread.

Definitely won`t see prices like this with the Priority Dally M parallel cards ....
Nope agree, however given the numbering is closer to the young guns a couple might get 2/3 to that especially teams like the Rabbitohs as there is so many collectors for them.

Looks like the Priority was a good idea - With prices like these (I know it’s Jersey #) I can only assume these will continue to happen...

1CFD0397-7491-465A-B8DD-B039301FB0C7.jpeg
How many of those cards are there.

Does anyone have scans of the 16 x Redeemed predictor cards? Curious to see what they look like especially Souths.

The nice thing about these cards is they haven't photo shopped the backgrounds out......old school.

I would be happy if they continued this theme with the Premiership Redemption cards, I like a bit of consistency.

Ross
Right on Ross, love the backgrounds.

The nice thing about these cards is they haven't photo shopped the backgrounds out......old school.

I would be happy if they continued this theme with the Premiership Redemption cards, I like a bit of consistency.

Ross
Yeah good call. I’ve seen the chat on here why they can’t have the crowd or sponsorship ,but could keep the other players in for sure . I’m sure it would appeal to the other teams in the backgrounds fans as well.

Back
Top Bottom