The Official 2019 TLA NRL Traders Thread

Dragons fans would still be fuming over that knock on 😂
Get him to sign a card of that and Craig Smith to sign one of tge penalty try. Do a series like that for legendary moments from famous games. The game turning/winning moments...

Get him to sign a card of that and Craig Smith to sign one of tge penalty try. Do a series like that for legendary moments from famous games. The game turning/winning moments...
That Craig Smith suggestion should actually be an Ainscough card to make it a nice double with the Mundine, perhaps a subset called F Ups?

That Craig Smith suggestion should actually be an Ainscough card to make it a nice double with the Mundine, perhaps a subset called F Ups?
Just like Ben Hunt , wouldn’t of got there without them so it’s a double edged sword ??

Maybe. Although you could also see it as the thrning point and tge moment that iced the game so possibly Smith and Kimmorley to sign.

Won't be surprised if the following players sooner or later become a LS singnee:

13. Thurston
14. Scott, Matt
15. Smith, Cameron
16. Slater
17. Gallen
18. Lewis, Luke
19. Dailey
20. Maninga
21. Lockyer
22. Steward, Ricky
23. Inglis
24. Prince, Scott

Won't be surprised if the following players sooner or later become a LS singnee:

13. Thurston
14. Scott, Matt
15. Smith, Cameron
16. Slater
17. Gallen
18. Lewis, Luke
19. Dailey
20. Maninga
21. Lockyer
22. Steward, Ricky
23. Inglis
24. Prince, Scott
I expect them to be two of the players who just signed for Glory. I’m going to tip them to be out of Lockyer, Meninga, Hindmarsh or Stuart.

Haven’t heard anything. I assume that release will be early March as it has been for the last 5 years.

Legends are still in, Duos should be done and I would think predictors and Authentics will continue

I think Traders the past few years has been decent and I hope they go with similar again this year.

The 1 per case signatures always seem to retain their value and for $4 a pack its a fun break.....without breaking the bank.

I looked at last years sell sheet and we had it sent to us on the 24th January........so hopefully in the next week or 2 we will have the initial information.

Looking forward to see who is signing an SASS for the Panthers.

Cheers
Matt

Traders is definitely a good value for money release. Interested to see if they replace duos with another numbered hit, what they do with predictors and if they include a numbered hit in starters and how they conceal it...

I think Traders the past few years has been decent and I hope they go with similar again this year.

The 1 per case signatures always seem to retain their value and for $4 a pack its a fun break.....without breaking the bank.

I looked at last years sell sheet and we had it sent to us on the 24th January........so hopefully in the next week or 2 we will have the initial information.

Looking forward to see who is signing an SASS for the Panthers.

Cheers
Matt

I agree I think they have traders about right. I wonder what they will replace World Cup Heroes with?

Panthers SAS = Harawira-Naera

Back
Top Bottom