The Official 2013-14 EPL Season Thread

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ver-heartfelt-message-to-his-son-9322178.html

I reckon this is fantastic - many years ago I held a "sack the coach" mentality as a supporter and when I actually did stop and realise that these people are fathers, brothers and sons I felt very guilty about my behaviour. I am no fan of Jose, as I have stated previously - but hats off to him here! :)
I preferred his comments after the game, about Norwich 'not playing to win'. He's taking the piss. Looks like Chelsea will be without a trophy comes seasons end, which normally isn't enough to keep the manager in his job at the Bridge.

I preferred his comments after the game, about Norwich 'not playing to win'. He's taking the piss. Looks like Chelsea will be without a trophy comes seasons end, which normally isn't enough to keep the manager in his job at the Bridge.

Yes its great isnt it. Even ManU won a trophy this season!

Chelsea look like they've shot their bolt with another poor home result. Two horse race pretty much unless the wheels really fall off for the top two....

Amazing result at Selhurst Park.......it's now Manchester City's title to lose.

It will be interesting to see how many Liverpool supporters turn on Rodgers and the team now, seeing as though it took a remarkable winning streak to even top the table.

Still, stranger things have happened...walking on with hope in my heart until the final whistle next Sunday :)

Last edited:
Amazing result at Selhurst Park.......it's now Manchester City's title to lose.

It will be interesting to see how many Liverpool supporters turn on Rodgers and the team now, seeing as though it took a remarkable winning streak to even top the table.

Still, stranger things have happened...walking on with hope in my heart until the final whistle next Sunday :)

Amazing scenes. Basically the same set up for City. Two wins and u get the title. Shouldn't be talking draw at all.

Haha Arsenal.

Hope this post doesn't come back to bite me

22854114-9A4B-4189-8B53-92C0CB553A77_zpsbovs72j7.jpg

Congratulations Manchester City - first past the post wins the League and you did exactly that. Reminds me of the old saying about it being a marathon, not a sprint.

Terrific season for a semi-neutral supporter. Who'd have thought Liverpool would go so close, that Man United would actually sack a coach and that Palace and Sunderland would go on such crazy, season-saving runs.

Was an awesome season...you win it, you deserve it. Stoked for the City team and manager.......154 goals in all comps and 102 in the league...looking forward to the end of season DVD!!!!
Great effort from Liverpool, they'll be better for the experience. Will Steve Gerrad ever live it down??? The poor bugger

Good ol F.A Cup Final tonight

Hopefully the underdogs Hull can come through with a victory. If Arsenal do lose, will there be any pressure on Wenger?

Cracking game.....bet Arse fans were throwing things after ten minutes! Kept their cool though and deserved the win...

Bit of a blur now but a brilliant win the other night/morning for the Arsenal. Led the league for most of the season but injuries cost us towards the end. Winning our 11th FA Cup, in the manner we did, was too lovely. 250000 turned out for the parade last night, amazing scenes. I'm over in London in August and September, bit spewing didn't book it for 3 months earlier, but you can't plan for these things unfortunately.

Bit of a blur now but a brilliant win the other night/morning for the Arsenal. Led the league for most of the season but injuries cost us towards the end. Winning our 11th FA Cup, in the manner we did, was too lovely. 250000 turned out for the parade last night, amazing scenes. I'm over in London in August and September, bit spewing didn't book it for 3 months earlier, but you can't plan for these things unfortunately.
That's it - I need a new banner....

Back
Top Bottom