The Laurinaitis Collection feat. Marshal Faulk

Lazlow

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mat
eBay User
blackmetalfan666
Got some more 2010 Certified parallels in the mail today.

Rw5N4.jpg

SASWL.jpg

So altogether that makes

7pjTC.jpg

and the rest I have;

E50h1.jpg
qps5m.jpg

bmeej.jpg
uBGKC.jpg

eepYN.jpg

BiwiR.jpg
fzOCp.jpg

Nice collection. I love Laurunaitis. Always thought he was one of the most underappricated fogotton guys because he plays for the Rams. Much like London Fletcher.

Being a big Buckeyes fan, when I was getting back into the hobby a press pass Ohio State Laurinaitis auto was one of the very first singles I bought off ebay..... ALways keep an eye on how James' travellin... Very nice post :thumbsup:

Very nice!! I have never actually taken much notice of the single cards DA sell. May have to pay better attention! What are there indivdual card prices like? I have been looking to try and get a Laurinaitis Gridiron Auto for my set and his cards sell pretty well for a defensive player.

For the most part I think their prices are very fair. There's an MMA triple auto they're asking $225 for which I think is a stretch - it may be red ink /10 but Bisping, Bader and Sadollah aren't that sought after.

The Exquisite auto only cost $36, on sale, which is better than the $50 (+$20 p&h) that I saw for one on eBay.

Nothing like a box of PC pick ups to cap off a long working week

zLOCxUS.jpg

Threads is 12/25

OsxjXnN.jpg

"OSU" 13/15 | Crown Blue 8/100 | Crown Gold 25/25
Valor 98/170 | Ultimate Rookies 151/375 | BLACK 83/99

Started to expand on the Marshall Faulk Rams-era collection

CmlcJbw.jpg

Gold Standard 65/299

KfNl2uw.jpg

BLACK 131/349 | Threads Generations 11/100
Crown Gold 23/99 | Crown Blue 41/75
Ultimate GU 23/250

Really really like those Ultimate Collection cards.

One RC /399 from a case break for the Rams?!? Every Black case break I have seen has been pretty loaded with Rams. You got ripped! :p

Back
Top Bottom