The Cam Smith PC

That's one of the best collections I've seen of one player,
Sure you haven't missed any lol
Had to look over it twice amazing ,

They look fantastic

The 06 QRL is that the sticker?

Plan on getting them all signed?
I'm not quite sure what the 06 QLD card is? I thought it was a card is it a sticker? I have never seen 1. Do you have a pic.

'Plan on getting them all signed?'
You or me?

I'm not quite sure what the 06 QLD card is? I thought it was a card is it a sticker? I have never seen 1. Do you have a pic.

'Plan on getting them all signed?'
You or me?

Was told this is the 06, same as the JT 06 being this version sticker

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/291779093788

Was asking you if getting them all signed. Im only upto about 50 signed so well behind you lol

Ok, so it not a card, I'm going by the ASCC Checklist which states an 2006 QRL (1)...

The only cards I'm not getting signed are the high ends.. LLB, the Elite Origin Sensations & Elite Mojo. Too valuable to kill the card, though he has a awesome signature..

Ok, so it not a card, I'm going by the ASCC Checklist which states an 2006 QRL (1)...

The only cards I'm not getting signed are the high ends.. LLB, the Elite Origin Sensations & Elite Mojo. Too valuable to kill the card, though he has a awesome signature..

Yeah thats what i go off also. M told me about the JT.

Got the Mojo and origin sensation signed, look good. Still chasing a LLB though

How do you get them all signed? Whats the trick kinda new to the whole page. Impressive collection
Without annoying the player too much, you space your signings.. Shows how much I care for my PC, I traveled to Townsville to get a lot of sigs signed..

holy moley, incredible collection. you should start a picasa webs album to keep track of them all.

Just putting it out there, does anyone have Cam Smith's 2014 Elite League Sensation number 012?
If do, I have a lower number to trade..
and/or
the 2015 Elite Mojo Melbourne Storm No. 012, I have a higher to trade & I'll add some $$$..
thanks..

Well done Leonie,

He always does such a great sig - so consistant accross such a long time. Such a great guy to boot....

Would love to see some other players PC's & the deterioration of their signatures over the years. Most players when they start have a nice signature & after a number of years (sometimes even shorter) they end up as scribble. Eg Watmough, Gasnier, SBW, Inglis to name a few.

That is a wonderful collection.

I got an opportunity to meet him after the ANZAC Test in Sydney two years.

Wet, sweaty, exhausted, caked in grass and dirt, post-TV interviews, raring to get back to his team mates, he didn't flinch once to take some time out with me and my son. I was lucky as I'd recently interviewed Tim Sheens, so he met up with me and then got Cam as well. That Cam came over, and for the length of time that he did (and didn't have to) and that he spent that time with us, just quietly out of the camera's eye and all that, is the mark of a truly great man. I appreciated it no end and my son got a precious memory to keep with him forever. I reckon he'll run our great game one day.

Some newies.. up to date.. even with the 2016 SOO's, very dark cards to get signed..

PP680.jpg PP681.jpg PP682.jpg 2015 Elite 5 Mojo #039.jpg

Too scared to get 2016 Mojo's signed.. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom