The Cam Smith PC

Bumped into the little fella & couldn’t resist putting these up, since he did such nice sigs...

4B9B1CCB-EBF3-48F1-A518-3F7E03AE1B03.jpeg
Was he aware of the Roy Asotasi card and did he see the funny side ?

Been a while since I caught up on the Cameron Smith PC, finally caught up on my cards, since he has retired had to get him whilst he was commentating, last night was huge effort even signed his Book.
Still to add to the PC is the Club Hero Priority & Jersey Signature Redemption, so if anyone is offloading these cards from their collection hit me up.

Z Next OzCard 1.jpg

Z Next OzCard 2.jpg

Z Next OzCard 3.jpg

Great work here! I really like your idea of where you draw the line with a sort of insert intially unsigned is great (unlike what other collectors might think) and no way on ultra high end non signature concepts! Seem to have the same idea as me!

Great work here! I really like your idea of where you draw the line with a sort of insert intially unsigned is great (unlike what other collectors might think) and no way on ultra high end non signature concepts! Seem to have the same idea as me!
IP sigs on low ends as they don't cost much, never know one day I'll have to move on the high ends and having an IP sig on them I feel degrades the card.

IP sigs on low ends as they don't cost much, never know one day I'll have to move on the high ends and having an IP sig on them I feel degrades the card.
I think you’re right.There’s been cards I’ve wanted but the IP sig has stopped me buying . I’m sure it would cut the interest significantly.I was also after a auto/patch for a long time , haven’t even seen one for sale for over a year . Can’t see many people letting them go unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom