The Australian cricket non-official thread!

Just watching a bit of ‘Warnie Week’ on Fox.

Aamir Sohail facing and all I can hear is the 12th man...

Richie: Aamir Sohail
Bill: Hail Richie, hail the great man!!

Such a great era of commentary and humour. I don’t think we will ever hear / witness the likes of again.
Gold 😂

Without the 12th Man albums on the iPod and Robelinda2 on iPad during Covid, my life would have no meaning...

favourite 12th man scene would have to be...

BILL - "Grahemey Labroy? His name is Graham, Max"

MAX - "Yes, well, all his teammates have such long and complicated names. Seems such a shame for this young man to miss out. I think I'll just go on calling him Grahemey"

BILL - "Gee, you're f#cked in the head sometimes Max"...

Absolutely guys, I am a huge fan too. All albums, I love "Canary yellow" That's Australian gold my friend and don't you f*&&ing forget it! Canary yellow indeed."

To this day, I still can not find a fan of Billy Birmingham among my friends. Not many women have even heard of him which is sad too.

Ahhhhhh, you're hanging out with the wrong lady mates my friend!!! My haunt is the women's cricket club where Billy is a religion, not just a way of life.... Lol!

Ahhhhhh, you're hanging out with the wrong lady mates my friend!!! My haunt is the women's cricket club where Billy is a religion, not just a way of life.... Lol!
You are so right. I'd so love to live in Melbourne, the footy, the cricket, beautiful city. I'm taking my son over for his first MCG game in December hopefully. Bring on the cricket schedules at the G.

Can anyone recognize these sigs?

0FA1F7A8-E7A8-4C42-B5AC-5A6554F8F5AA.jpeg
CFDA2C0B-E65E-4AA6-BBCF-343EFC678EA2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom