The Australian cricket non-official thread!

It all started with some fresh faces in the dead rubber v SA and some confidence with a clean sweep v Pakistan.

Despite this horrible pitch I don't feel safe with a lead of 500 against Kohli
I was going to say - 400 sounds like a match-winning lead but you never know with the likes of Kohli and co at home. Cricket is a funny game...

Jason Behrendorff has made an extraordinary return to domestic cricket, taking 9/37 against Victoria in the Sheffield Shield today! It is the fifth-best innings bowling performance in the history of the competition. I can remember he and Joel Paris running through Tasmania in a televised One Day game in Brisbane (I think only two states shared the fixtures) in late 2014 and thinking that they could eventually terrorise international batsmen! Injuries to both men have stalled their progress but big Dorf has certainly returned with a bang!

Jason Behrendorff has made an extraordinary return to domestic cricket, taking 9/37 against Victoria in the Sheffield Shield today! It is the fifth-best innings bowling performance in the history of the competition. I can remember he and Joel Paris running through Tasmania in a televised One Day game in Brisbane (I think only two states shared the fixtures) in late 2014 and thinking that they could eventually terrorise international batsmen! Injuries to both men have stalled their progress but big Dorf has certainly returned with a bang!
And speaking of amazing... What a performance from the Dorff! If he can stay injury-free he'll no doubt be in Australian colours in the near future. We certainly have some brilliant young fast bowlers in this country - just need them to stay on the park somehow!

Back
Top Bottom