Thank you thread!!!

image.jpeg

A big thank you to the anonymous person who dropped in the mail the program from the recent "Never Before Never Again" luncheon.

Nevr before never again program.jpg

Thank you it is much appreciated.

Cheers
Ross
Yes Ross, I would like to thank the same person, being a dragons fan, it is always great to get something relating to them, I have a sneaky idea who it is, but thank you anyway.

Thought it was time to share my appreciation for Michael @Diggaz TC for the way in which he has been running breaks.

I have found you to be very fair, professional and have appreciated the extra mile you have gone to provide things like the artist signed captain cards, predictor redemptions, considering time zones for NZ and UK based customers and most recently sending the busted Xtreme autos away to be given stickers before posting them our way. For an out-of-towner you offer me the kind of service that makes things easy when in the past they have not been.

Thanks very much

Thought it was time to share my appreciation for Michael @Diggaz TC for the way in which he has been running breaks.

I have found you to be very fair, professional and have appreciated the extra mile you have gone to provide things like the artist signed captain cards, predictor redemptions, considering time zones for NZ and UK based customers and most recently sending the busted Xtreme autos away to be given stickers before posting them our way. For an out-of-towner you offer me the kind of service that makes things easy when in the past they have not been.

Thanks very much
I'll second those attributes.

Only Just Came Across This Thread Great Idea Wade and Congrats for your Latest Edition to the Family.
Just like to thank a couple of great Members who helped me get 5 out of the 6 2016 Elite #1 cards.
@joeyhonson Sarah (footypugs) @jay7kea @MikeK & @3bet for the joey johns legend & for always being on the look out to alert me. many thanks.

dragons 1 cards 2016 elite.jpg
IMG_1335.jpg

Only Just Came Across This Thread Great Idea Wade and Congrats for your Latest Edition to the Family.
Just like to thank a couple of great Members who helped me get 5 out of the 6 2016 Elite #1 cards.
@joeyhonson Sarah (footypugs) @jay7kea @MikeK & @3bet for the joey johns legend & for always being on the look out to alert me. many thanks.

IMG_1335.jpg
that's a hot display Dave.

IMG_1335.jpg
What No 1 are you missing?

Sweet looking Legends display as well.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom