Teamcoach 2021

F1DD7315-9ECA-48F3-BE64-2FFC58B72330.jpeg
Thanks for that. Just to clarify something if you know. The odds for Star , Magic and Trophy Wild are they 1 of each per 36 packs or are you getting just one of either per box. same with the gold are they 1 of each per 360 or just one of either per 360. Thanks. Have never collected Team Coach so not sure about a few things. How do you get your hands on prize cards ?

Just one per box, not one of each.

But I'm wondering if the gold wildcards replaces the normal one wildcard per box or if it's additional to that one

Anyone know if the website will be up and running for Round 2. As it's another Thursday night game it might be round 3?

Funny thing this year is my first year collecting team coach i pick 5 today
And i got a craft the gold and 1/720 scott pendlebury card and a st kilda wild card so i going try to get the last 3 pendlebury card. To get the 24k card and i am love collecting them ..

Funny thing this year is my first year collecting team coach i pick 5 today
And i got a craft the gold and 1/720 scott pendlebury card and a st kilda wild card so i going try to get the last 3 pendlebury card. To get the 24k card and i am love collecting them ..
Congrats.

Has anybody received a definitive answer regarding the opening of the website yet?
Nope. I haven't had a definitive answer off teamcoach all year. All the reply is 'soon' or 'mid -insert month here-' or 'keep an eye on our socials' so I've given up trying to contact them

Nope. I haven't had a definitive answer off teamcoach all year. All the reply is 'soon' or 'mid -insert month here-' or 'keep an eye on our socials' so I've given up trying to contact them
Really odd considering the season has started and the cards are released.

Just putting it out there.... WOW..... how good is Team Coach this year. I have been building the pages on my site and taking a close look at the designs on all the cards. A lot of effort has been put into design and from box breaks I have seen also a lot of effort into the finish on the cards. This set for me wins the war between the three initial Australian football code release for the year ( Traders, Footy Stars and Team Coach ), by miles actually. Team Coach often thought of as fun for the kids and not necessarily a target of mainstream collectors, not this year in my opinion. The set combines loads of fun with some highly collectible targets. I especially like the Oddbodz cards for a nod to the past plus a load of fun included in the designs. Can't wait to get my pages for this release live on the new site. Announcements coming soon !!

Back
Top Bottom