Teamcoach 2021

They have upped their game a lot and it's great to see.
1/6 for the cards required to craft the gold and 1/720 for the gold cards themselves.
I believe that is the correct figures.

They have upped their game a lot and it's great to see.
1/6 for the cards required to craft the gold and 1/720 for the gold cards themselves.
I believe that is the correct figures.
You need all 4 cards to craft the gold card,
3 cards that’s are 1 in 6 packs and the gold border card is 1 in 720 packs.
so the tricky part will obviously be getting that gold border card so you can then redeem it for the 24 karat gold card.

You need all 4 cards to craft the gold card,
3 cards that’s are 1 in 6 packs and the gold border card is 1 in 720 packs.
so the tricky part will obviously be getting that gold border card so you can then redeem it for the 24 karat gold card.

That's basically exactly what I said mate.

Pity Vic needs to wait until the 18th though, but I'll definitely check my newsagent today just in case.

Based on the Print run the 24kt Gold Cards will have about 166 of each made or there abouts.

Checklist

FB_IMG_1615791075671.jpg

FB_IMG_1615791082536.jpg

This all seems very nice, but I thought the release date was meant to be March 12 and I'm assuming the website won't be available in time for the first round. I wish they'd get the basics right before worrying about gimmicks.

This all seems very nice, but I thought the release date was meant to be March 12 and I'm assuming the website won't be available in time for the first round. I wish they'd get the basics right before worrying about gimmicks.
I read somewhere that Vic won't have stock until the 18th, so tomorrow.

Has anyone been able to get their hands on these today anywhere in Australia today? I'm in WA and suspecting we won't get them until next week.

Has anyone been able to get their hands on these today anywhere in Australia today? I'm in WA and suspecting we won't get them until next week.
Plenty of people have from what I've seen on FB and conversations.

My area is yet to get them in but it did say the 18th for VIC

At least the AFL Store in Perth city has them, and I believe all AFL Stores are meant to have them.

Does anyone know if they produce a flier for this release for card breakdowns and odds. If not does anyone know the odds or have a scanned packet image that may display the odds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That is a footy stars pack I am chasing the odds for Team Coach 2021 not footy stars. If anyone has a pack with the odds for team coach or knows the odds would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Back
Top Bottom