Tazo Signature Set 48/48 - Now Complete

what a collection, its one of a kind complete set thats for sure.
how many signed tazos per player did they sign?
why are they not numbered?
did they release what the odds per packet of getting a signed one was?
finally, they had the signed ones out for 2 years only?

i know i should google it. lol

released in 06 and 07 only
no odds per pack
not numbered
no one knows how many were signed. There has been a lot of speculation.
The majority of people think only 25 of each. Although there was signed frame sets of these handed out to some of the major bosses at smiths chips in the day. A mate that worked at smiths saw these frame sets in the office. although was not sure how many. He thinks about 5
there could be 30 of each. I know there are more than 10 as at 1 stage a few of the league collectors had more than 10 between us of 1 tazo. I am pretty sure only 2 of us nrl collectors have both 06 and 07 full sets. Smiths has never released the number of tazos as 1 afl player never signed and kept them. Also there was a few incidences at schools where kids where fighting and attacking other kids for tazos. Even a stabbing in New Zealand over differnt tazos a few yrs later. These tazos will be highly collectible when these kids grow up and will want there tazos back in my opinion.

cool thx for that, i knew there wasnt many, and back then it was common for afl players to keep several of the official signed cards themselves, one afl player signing the top prospect cards for select told me he kept the top 10 numbers for himself?
thx for that

Back
Top Bottom