Tap N Play BBL/WBBL Play of the Week Cards

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Tap’N’Play are announcing at 5pm today something new:

The BBL & WBBL - PLAY OF THE WEEK CARDS.

These are high quality silver foiled cards celebrating the highlight event or player of the week - each card will be published at the end of a week and collectors will have 48 hours to buy them for their collection at $29.95 plus registered Post.

Once orders close they will never be repeated on offer.

There is an OPTION 2: Pay $299 now and receive a 20% discount to have all 12 (with a common number) shipped in 4 shipments over 12 weeks. PLUS receive a full set of 16 RISING ROOKIES from this year’s series.

1544747359005.png

While no details as yet on how these can be purchased, id imagine it will be through the Tap N Play website direct.

Regards
Matt

Don’t mind that. A lot have been doing this style of cards. My negative towards the AFL ones are they are just boring looking with no foiling or anything exciting, they look like commons. I like the idea of putting a little more effort in and charging a little more. I’ll get on board. Shame they didn’t do them last year because I would of had a few Hurricanes cards to collect.

Hi everyone,

Here is an update from Tap N Play.

Week 1 Card – Grace Harris – Brisbane Heat – WBBL (Fastest WBBL Century from 42 balls)

Strictly limited time to order. Order by midnight Sunday 23/12

$29.95 Plus postage

POTW 12 card common numbered set still available until midnight Sunday 23/12

$299 plus postage (Save 20% by ordering all 12 upfront)

https://mailchi.mp/ac27f484c44d/bblplayoftheweek-1696017

Have had Neil confirm if you have purchased the full set they will be sent out in a few batches. How many I’m not sure but didn’t expect them every week as it was only about $8 postage.

First card is Grace Harris with the fastest WBBL century ever. The first 2 could be both female with Ellyse Perry hitting a century today also. Hoping one of the Hurricanes rip it up tonight, really want a Hurricanes card in this set.

Good morning everybody and happy Australia Day to you all.

After a great day yesterday on the post with the Competition to win a box of cards it is today a sad day for cricket card collectors. I have uncovered some fraudulent activity that my affect anybody else who has purchased the Play of the Week set.

I have card set numbered 9 and I am aware that a couple of other members on here have numbers 8 and 7. It is regrettable that I have to advise that there may be more than 1 of the cards numbered 7/16, 8/16 etc. On ebay yesterday I found a listing for the Grace Harris, Week 1, Play of the Week card with photos of card 9/16 on the back. The only thing is I have sitting in front of me the exact same number 9/16.

I have contacted Neil at Tap N Play in regards to this matter and I also contacted the seller of the card on ebay who tried to tell me that the card was marked Promotional on the back and that he had somehow removed the word and it revealed the number 9/16. I don't buy this BS for 1 second. Somebody is doing the dirty here and I intend to find out who and why. Sadly Neil hasn't had the courtesy to respond to my messages.

The seller has withdrawn the card from sale on ebay but I do notice that he also has Numbered Patch Cards on there but no Redemptions which I know others have been raising questions about recently.

We all need to come together and stand up against this sort of behaviour and stamp it out before it destroys what is left of the cricket card market. If it continues to happen we will not have a market and we won't have any boxes to bust and cards to get signed.

I don't normally like to name the seller involved but in this case I am left with no option. The seller is listed as justcricket99no

If anybody has any questions about my post please feel free to contact me. My crusade to eliminate fraudulant behaviour in the cricket card market has begun and will continue until people like this are outed from the industry.

How hard is it to be honest with others with the same passion and interest.

They should do a card of all the TNP staff for this weeks play of the week, holding up a few fraudulent cards too.

Back
Top Bottom