T SIMS Jersey Patch

mate, if the dragons board have anything to do with, he will probably be there within 2 years.
Rumour is Bellamy might be in the shire next year so you can imagine what he would attract. Best case scenario for the sharks having a coach like that . He turns average players into test players and would no doubt lure some storm players you’d think ?Hopefully Brandon smith , he would fit in perfectly 🤣

Rumour is Bellamy might be in the shire next year so you can imagine what he would attract. Best case scenario for the sharks having a coach like that . He turns average players into test players and would no doubt lure some storm players you’d think ?Hopefully Brandon smith , he would fit in perfectly 🤣
Apart from me not believing the rumour has any legs there's 2 more things here to unpack.

1) He wouldn't be the coach as the Sharks have already signed a completely inexperienced rookie for next year in that role.
2) He won't be "in the Shire" he will be phoning it in from Brisbane or Melbourne.

I'm not bitter.
Ross

In someways it make perfect sense but unfortunately unless the NRL forced the merger I couldn't see it happening.
The shire could live as one happy family 🤣🤣🤣. Nah I’m against any merger but the sharks sort of deserved the punishment they are copping considering what they did to John Morris .
Not sure who come up with the bright idea to do mid season . Terrible idea either way . I was also against having him as coach to begin with but still didn’t deserve that treatment

That would be a mouthful.

Cronulla-Sutherland-St George-Illawarra Drarks?

St George-Illawarra-Cronulla-Sutherland Shagons?

What's their mascot - a Dragon steeling an iron statue of a Shark?
I’d say a dragon bowing down to Paul Gallen 🙄

There was this

1620888535072.png

Back
Top Bottom