Supremacy 2021

199630433_4166183170069268_2252060266082100742_n.jpg

After optimum selling out so quick
Do you think supremacy (most likely a smaller print) will have a one box limit?

After optimum selling out so quick
Do you think supremacy (most likely a smaller print) will have a one box limit?
If it's like the last release there will only be 2,400 boxes, after SCC there will only be 1500 odd boxes and taking away stock sold to shops be lucky if theres 1k available to the public.

If it's like the last release there will only be 2,400 boxes, after SCC there will only be 1500 odd boxes and taking away stock sold to shops be lucky if theres 1k available to the public.
Shops never got any last time they had to buy off the website like everyone

Seeing that in supremacy 2 that are continuing a similar trend with the Future Franchise Signatures here is what I think we will see:

Adelaide:
Ben Keays
Paul Seedsman

Brisbane:
Charlie Cameron
Hugh Mcluggage

Carlton:
Harry Mackay
Jack Silvagni - (maybe not if he does another signing involving SOS?)

Collingwood:
Josh Daicos
Jordan Degoey

Essendon:
Darcy Parish
Jordan Ridley

Freo:
Caleb Serong
Hayden Young

Geelong:
Jack Henry
Esava Ratugolea

Suns:
Ben King
Noah Anderson

GWS:
Jacob Hopper
Lachie Whitfield

Hawks:
Changquoth Jiath
Tim O’Brien

Melbourne:
Bailey Fritsch
Angus Brayshaw

North Melbourne:
Cameron Zurhaar
Nick Larkey

Port Adelaide:
Zak Butters
Connor Rozee

Richmond:
Shai Bolton
Liam Baker

Saints:
Max King
Rowan Marshall

Sydney:
Nick Blakey
Tom Mccartin

Westcoast:
Oscar Allen
Jarrod Brander

Western Bulldogs:
Aaron Naughton
Bailey Smith

Still devastated that it'll only be 5 cards per box

Still devastated that it'll only be 5 cards per box :(
I agree. Demand for Supremacy 2 will be unprecedented and Select will cash in on it by releasing more boxes with less cards per box. Basically the same print run as Supremacy 1 but with a 20% price increase.

Seeing that in supremacy 2 that are continuing a similar trend with the Future Franchise Signatures here is what I think we will see:

Geelong:
Jack Henry
Esava Ratugolea
Given Sav signed for Dominance in 2020 I’d hope it was someone like Brandan Parfitt or Gryan Miers instead. Henry would be great though.

I agree. Demand for Supremacy 2 will be unprecedented and Select will cash in on it by releasing more boxes with less cards per box. Basically the same print run as Supremacy 1 but with a 20% price increase.

So why shouldn’t select make a bit more money on a quality in demand product?

If as rumoured it’s about $300 for 5 cards, it would actually be much easier for select to just up it to $600 for 10 cards, if they were only interested in profits as halving boxes means much higher costs for them for box costs, packing costs, posting costs etc, so the halving of box sizes is really about tying to give as many people as possible a chance of getting something

So why shouldn’t select make a bit more money on a quality in demand product?

If as rumoured it’s about $300 for 5 cards, it would actually be much easier for select to just up it to $600 for 10 cards, if they were only interested in profits as halving boxes means much higher costs for them for box costs, packing costs, posting costs etc, so the halving of box sizes is really about tying to give as many people as possible a chance of getting something
$300 for 5 cards($60) is pretty fair since the last release was $500 for 10($50). Should allow for 2 boxes instead of just the single one each.

$300 for 5 cards($60) is pretty fair since the last release was $500 for 10($50). Should allow for 2 boxes instead of just the single one each.
I doubt it. I think one of the main reasons for making the boxes 5 cards instead of 10 will mean that hopefully double the amount of people would be able to secure boxes.

I doubt it. I think one of the main reasons for making the boxes 5 cards instead of 10 will mean that hopefully double the amount of people would be able to secure boxes.

Yeah that’s what I presume too, otherwise changing it only adds more costs to select

Back
Top Bottom