Super hero jersey cards

I only have the de Belin for comparison. Apart from its journey into my PC it has hardly seen the light of day.

I got it out to check (couldn't find it at first but that's another story) and it still looks pretty good to me.

Are yours on display and exposed to the light or similiar?

Ross

I only have the de Belin for comparison. Apart from its journey into my PC it has hardly seen the light of day.

I got it out to check (couldn't find it at first but that's another story) and it still looks pretty good to me.

Are yours on display and exposed to the light or similiar?

Ross
No,there still in there box.Just open them every now and then.

@Diggaz TC had an explanation.

My Wighton /50 looks like it has a couple of ‘rust spots’ for want of a better description. It has been kept in an album since I received it. My /6 version is fine.

I know that @Noark-99 has a set and the gold border on the /50 has gone bad.

I think the borders were replaced during production. Maybe something to do with the glue used but I think Michael has a better answer than me.

I've noticed that some of my 2005 Tradition Tri Nations cards and select premiers cards gold trimming is starting to turn black

Very disappointed
Just checked mine and at least half of them are dulling or have the rust appearance . Always kept in original box in cupboard out of the light. Absolutely spewing as this set was very costly and was one of my favorite sets .

Back
Top Bottom