State of the market!

I found this a real eye opener but also found it to be a bit of a tease to my collector side as now I want to buy half of those cards at the current prices.

Basically the person shows their own cards and displays the peak price and the current price (Worst kept spoiler: most are 90% drops).
Yeah I think I might get a few of those if I can find them cheap. Amazing video.

Shame I opened nothing during the boom :(

I found this a real eye opener but also found it to be a bit of a tease to my collector side as now I want to buy half of those cards at the current prices.

Basically the person shows their own cards and displays the peak price and the current price (Worst kept spoiler: most are 90% drops).

Fantastic video - I have never owned a single one of any of those cards, but wow.

I'd love to see a video like this done for the biggest 25 sales of the boom, then vs now. Now THAT would be wild.

Just had a nice week of sales and offers on ebay. Really weird that items that I had sitting there for ages just end up selling at the same time.

Anyone else? Still struggling on FB with lowballers and shitkickers ;)

Just had a nice week of sales and offers on ebay. Really weird that items that I had sitting there for ages just end up selling at the same time.

Anyone else? Still struggling on FB with lowballers and shitkickers ;)

Yeah - been getting a lot of lowballs, but have sold just under $2k of Rui cards in the 26-ish hours since the Lakers announcement :lol:

Have had these cards for a year or 2, and thought it was a good time to try and recoup some recent spendings.

In the hours before it was even confirmed, I sold a bunch that had been sitting for sale on COMC, and decided to see if eBay was the same. It was.

Sell the news indeed.

Yeah - been getting a lot of lowballs, but have sold just under $2k of Rui cards in the 26-ish hours since the Lakers announcement :lol:

Have had these cards for a year or 2, and thought it was a good time to try and recoup some recent spendings.

In the hours before it was even confirmed, I sold a bunch that had been sitting for sale on COMC, and decided to see if eBay was the same. It was.

Sell the news indeed.
75 bucks of Rui for me

Back
Top Bottom