Start of my basketball collection

Flitty

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Declan
Hello, this is my first post and card purchase in general, didn't really know where to start so I figured and early goal is to try and get all of the aussies (ideally in patch autos as I just really like the idea of them and the way they look). They looked good online but in person the cards really do look great i'm pretty happy all in all and i'm already planning my next purchase. I think this is going to become expensive... haha

3oz3cIy.jpg

Really like the silhouettes cards and definitely wanna try and get the other aussies in those, although I can only seem to find evidence of a patty mills one so that might not be possible.
A couple of guys I would like to get some cool cards of are Jamal Crawford and J.R. Smith so if you know of anyone selling any let us know, cheers!

yeah for sure lol, wanted to get a simmons card but god damn are the autos expensive.

Nice adds mate, great start to your PC. Save money by buying singles off Ebay and working with a theme like you have done already is the best way to focus and save money. I collect anything Spurs related but given there is 30k+ cards out there I just pick up those that appeal to me as it is impossible to have it all. Good to see a new member posting, all the best with your collection!

Great first mailday mate - and yes, it is an expensive hobby!

Hello, this is my first post and card purchase in general, didn't really know where to start so I figured and early goal is to try and get all of the aussies (ideally in patch autos as I just really like the idea of them and the way they look). They looked good online but in person the cards really do look great i'm pretty happy all in all and i'm already planning my next purchase. I think this is going to become expensive... haha

3oz3cIy.jpg

Really like the silhouettes cards and definitely wanna try and get the other aussies in those, although I can only seem to find evidence of a patty mills one so that might not be possible.
A couple of guys I would like to get some cool cards of are Jamal Crawford and J.R. Smith so if you know of anyone selling any let us know, cheers!
Try Greyson @cherrycollectables I think he has some JR Smith stuff.

thanks everyone, already ordered some other cards so i'll have more to show soon ;)

managed to get a couple of jamals, been checking every day basically is there any where else I should check apart from ebay? also got a delly silhouette card and a booklet quad of the aussies. side note the beckett cases are much smaller than i was expecting even though i knew how big the cards were, i don't know why lol

0Tq7ntJ.jpg

this was actually the cheapest card I got, like $15 or something probably because it's a little worn and I thought it was just the image on the front as a card! turns out it's a booklet thing with patches in it which was a nice suprise. he also threw in some extra cards which I didn't expect.

hNUxfzG.jpg
1N9vZCy.jpg

freebies:

3rZgc85.jpg

something different, there's some newer auto cards out there I may grab too but this one seems like it would be less common to come across

U1aoPuI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom