Sportslots

I use it all the time. It is great for singles if you are a PCing a player or looking to fill in sets as they start from 0.18c rather than the higher starting points on Ebay/COMC. You wont find a lot of higher end cards in the listings though. They do come up in the auctions sometimes.

I just get orders sent to the box then ship that when I feel like it. There are weight break points for international shipping so I try and maximise the number of cards right up to a break point before shipping the box. No point being an once or so over but having to pay and extra 10 or 15 USD to ship. You can choose to only ship part of your box if you want to avoid this.

They do use USPS standard shipping and have no other options so it is not the fastest. I am going to get my next shipment sent to Shipmycards first then try that way so I can use Fedex or UPS as this is faster (and I feel safer).

Any other questions let me know.

Thanks for reply looking at some great value bundles for MLB collections..

Dumb question but when you say sent to box what does that mean?

As an international buyer you can choose to have a “box” at Sportlots and get all you orders sent there. When you would like them shipped home they then get combined in to one big lot and you only pay one lot of international freight.

You may have to pay a postage fee to get the order sent to the box originally but since most sellers are sending multiple orders to Sportlots to go to boxes it usually pretty minimal 1-2 USD or sometimes free.

In your cart there is freight options on the upper right of the cards. You check the “ship to box” option and it will adjust the freight to that amount and cards will be shipped to Sportlots.

I don’t think there was anything special you needed to do on the first order to “set up” the box.

Back
Top Bottom