South Australia, Adelaide

Mugsy, what do you have in Arrow cards, my son is looking to finish his set, I am looking to finish some star wars sets from early days.
Will see you there on the friday night.
Dave.
Hey Dave, I am on the road with Shows in QLD and NSW at the moment so I will be travelling straight to SA from here and i dont have much left in terms of Arrow base sets. I do have some Arrow Autographs and Wardrobe cards from Season 1 and 2.

As for older Star Wars, I have some of the vintage stickers from the original releases, but again they are back in Perth at the moment and i wont have access to them until after this show. But if you let me know what you need on the day, i can always check at home when i get there :)

Hey Dave, I am on the road with Shows in QLD and NSW at the moment so I will be travelling straight to SA from here and i dont have much left in terms of Arrow base sets. I do have some Arrow Autographs and Wardrobe cards from Season 1 and 2.

As for older Star Wars, I have some of the vintage stickers from the original releases, but again they are back in Perth at the moment and i wont have access to them until after this show. But if you let me know what you need on the day, i can always check at home when i get there :)
cheers Mugs, I will bring my star wars folder and others swaps with me, I will catch up with you on the friday night.
Dave.

Back
Top Bottom