South Australia, Adelaide

Are there cards at these things?

Some it more Toys and Diecast model cars but slowly more Trading Cards and other collectables are appearing which is good.

But dont expect bargains and most of the good stuff goes on Friday (set up day for traders)

Some it more Toys and Diecast model cars but slowly more Trading Cards and other collectables are appearing which is good.

But dont expect bargains and most of the good stuff goes on Friday (set up day for traders)
No bargains and no good stuff.....the point of going would be? Sorry not being rude just dont see the point

If your looking for rare items its good yoy can usualy find them there

I agree with you though, sometimes you get good deals if the seller is there just to clear out his collection but i have found more are dealers and want ebay and above prices so its hard to get a decent deal but overs the years i have been i have got some great deals but you need to get there early Sat morning.

OK so Glenelg it is...

Grand? maybe 7ish? How does that sound?

Grand on a Saturday might mean having to choose what you wear to get in. The Jetty Bar, Mosely (old Dublin) and Watermark are definitely more relaxed on that, and better drink/chat places (normally have a sport screen on also)

@Coopz05 @Mayhem_Project01 @wojie24 @banzini @Mr Paparazzi @mattharper85
Anyone want to nominate other areas of Adelaide before we lock in Glenelg?

Tag any others you know in Adelaide also guys

OK so Glenelg it is...

Grand? maybe 7ish? How does that sound?
Yep, watermark sounds good lads, see you there at around 7
Charles

Ill be walking in from work about 7, so I'll be there about 7.15/7.20ish.
Watermark, outside area yeah.

If you see a strappingly handsome young man, dressed impeccably walking down the road.........Im probably just a bit further behind

Ill be walking in from work about 7, so I'll be there about 7.15/7.20ish.
Watermark, outside area yeah.

If you see a strappingly handsome young man, dressed impeccably walking down the road.........Im probably just a bit further behind

LOL, outside area it is, see you there boys, sure we wont miss each other in that area

@Glayam20 @Dozer83

Sorry lads - My mate at work got box tickets at Adelaide oval for the strikers game tonight, so I am out until we can meet up next

Well if anyone has a good reason not to come, that would be right up there :thumbsup:

Nice... may as well re-schedule if there is only 3 of us...

@Awoj21 @Dozer83

Fair point, it seems that alot of others will be keen just couldnt do this weekend.

Either way, the wifes out with the kids for dinner and I live about 4 houses away. So im going now regardless ;)

Back
Top Bottom