Rusty Nail

Still a big kid!!!
Real Name
Neil
eBay User
dawsonneil
COMC User
NeilD
Scored the Rams in a Gold Standard case and didn't do too bad. A few other bits from some FB breaks and a Spectra redemption of the "out for the season" Raven RB

FB Rams002.jpg
FB Random001.jpg

Mmmm..... Rams... ;-)

Nice hits Mate, I must try some more breaks again, maybe the Goff premium will have worn off a bit by now...and I've also started using a COMC mailbox now...so of course they just went and hiked up the mailbox processing prices didn't they !! GRRR!!

Mmmm..... Rams... ;-)

Nice hits Mate, I must try some more breaks again, maybe the Goff premium will have worn off a bit by now...and I've also started using a COMC mailbox now...so of course they just went and hiked up the mailbox processing prices didn't they !! GRRR!!
Haha, thought you might like them, just pulled one of these too, mine is 15/49
s-l500.jpg

As luck would have it, was in a Absolute Case Break that finally got broken today (took a month to fill !!) and snagged this beauty -
DickersonHOFABS.jpg
Nice Trevor,

had the Rams in a case of the new 2017 Immaculate, hit a Cooper Kupp RPA with a nice 3 colour patch, then the case hit with a triple auto of Torry Holt, Marshal Faulk and Kurt Warner 2/10!! will post a pic later

Yep, total monster there, well done mate. Hate to think what it'd go for. Oh and are you sure there's not another 3 sigs on the back ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom