Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
05900D66-6CDD-42CE-A5DA-30ECDC4B2CAF.jpeg

6D3F1096-90E0-4A10-8695-D4DD388E6375.jpeg

8786260E-938F-4F95-91CD-26A367B0F0F5.jpeg
B4B7155F-E2E5-4309-B8E6-7A15019A3475.jpeg

As someone who has a decent card up for auction with them in March......... I can say so far their service and response times are excellent.

Glad to see them doing well!

Cheers
Matt

I don't know. May bring up the issue to who actually wants AI grading to be introduced, maybe a card will NEVER receive a PSA10/pristine??? maybe it will create the actual only legit premium for a pristine card?
agreed. How old cards like that or any chrome cards for that matter receive pristine 10 is still questionable for me. Great that it got the 10 but better cards have gotten less and i'm still of the belief that the right ppl (enough money) can influence a grade. card grading has gotten ridiculous since covid and i think AI is the only way to go but that too is questionable given it could pick up microscopic dust on the surface. not that i give a sh!t id still bust a 10!

Is dust a surface issue?
guess it's open to interpretation. How is dust any different to a fingerprint? especially on chrome/chrome refractors/prizm cards. One wipe and the card is scratched. I liken it the first time you take a shiny WD external hard drive out of the box and wipe it with a cloth. You catch it in the right light and there are microscopic scratches. if a bgs/psa handler, with gloves, attempts to flick off a hair a particle thats landed on the card, its going to scratch it but at what level of detail are you looking at the surface. Anything thats a 10 should be free of imperfection. again, this is just an opinion of someone who busts cases and stores thousands dollar cards in ultra pro sleeves. i think the way ppl look at cards is back to front. i get the graded cards are cool with fancy numbers and shiny bling but for me there's nothing like holding a card and feeling the game used material or making it shine in the right light.

it fricken stinks. they've never been interested but cards are booming now so they all want in.

Players should get their own NBA only logomans they can do what they want with. Leave the rest in the gen pop

I guess it doesn't matter. If a rich players doesn't get it, some rich hedge funder or youtuber will get it

Players should get their own NBA only logomans they can do what they want with. Leave the rest in the gen pop

I guess it doesn't matter. If a rich players doesn't get it, some rich hedge funder or youtuber will get it
yep pretty much. panini do the player issue which i think is a good idea. beyond any of our control given the capitalist nature of cards and pretty much our US friends in general.

Back
Top Bottom