SOLD in 2011

joeyhonson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
joeyhonson
Newcastle Soccer Beer Tokens.jpg Can anyone provide any info on these cards. They have RESCHS RB LAGER & DA DINNER ALE on the bottom tab, which is perforated and is meant to tear off. The head of the card/token is in the shape of a soccer ball and has individual team colours of vintage Newcastle Soccer clubs such as Neath, Wallsend, New Lambton, Adamstown, Weston, West Wallsend, Newcastle and Cessnock. I am really interested to know what these items are so any feedback would be appreciated.

Newcastle Soccer Beer Tokens.jpg

Hello , I see you put these card or tokens up in 2011, so its an old thread, but it interests me, and probably a few others.
I recently came across 10 soccer ball cards and some top hats.
My other google searches I found there were 11 known soccer ball type know, can you or any one else confirm if thats all that are known.
Also does anyone know how many Top Hat type cards are known?.

There is also a 3rd type of Rechs DA card, see the pic
Rechs DA Footballs 3.jpg

Newcastle Soccer Beer Tokens.jpg Can anyone provide any info on these cards. They have RESCHS RB LAGER & DA DINNER ALE on the bottom tab, which is perforated and is meant to tear off. The head of the card/token is in the shape of a soccer ball and has individual team colours of vintage Newcastle Soccer clubs such as Neath, Wallsend, New Lambton, Adamstown, Weston, West Wallsend, Newcastle and Cessnock. I am really interested to know what these items are so any feedback would be appreciated.

Newcastle Soccer Beer Tokens.jpg
Mark, are the 2 top hats for sale, very interested.

Hello , I see you put these card or tokens up in 2011, so its an old thread, but it interests me, and probably a few others.
I recently came across 10 soccer ball cards and some top hats.
My other google searches I found there were 11 known soccer ball type know, can you or any one else confirm if thats all that are known.
Also does anyone know how many Top Hat type cards are known?.

There is also a 3rd type of Rechs DA card, see the pic
Rechs DA Footballs 3.jpg
Paul, are these for sale.
Dave.

Dave.
Dave.
Hello Dave,
No they currently are not for sale.

I have one top hat duplicate, which I would only swap for one I dont have.
Central Rech.jpg

Note the type with NRFL, as they appear with and without the NRFL

See the pic below, with NRFL, and Marks type above without the NRFL

Do you or anyone else have any to consider.

Back
Top Bottom