OzCardTrader
Real Name
Simon
eBay User
vtzzt7
2018 Panini

Australia Team 006.jpg

Last edited:
There will also be a lot of Aussies in World Cup Prizm including Matthew Leckie autos.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the Matt Leckie signature cards. Pity they didn't include a second AUS sig card. Also, the Cahill/Jedinak Connection card also sounds good.

Btw, where do you store an XXL card? They're too big for a standard folder. Bit silly really.

Collector from Europe here.
Been trying to find a place where they sell Mega Starter Pack online, or other packs with limited editions. Does anyone know of an online store, or is it physical stores only?

Yes I sell Mega Starter Packs. They are $15 each. Multipacks are $12

Yes I sell Mega Starter Packs. They are $15 each. Multipacks are $12
That sounds great! :) I am mainly interested in australien players and from what I understand, the megapack only has AUS LE? What about the mulitpacks?

I would be happy to return the favour if anything from the nordic edition/European LE is needed?

No the megapack contains 6 limited editions + 1 XXL Australian limited edition. The number of Australian limited editions varies from 3-4 per pack. One of the international limited editions is also found in the multipacks. The other 1-2 internationals are only found in the Megapack in Australia. I am doing well for this collection on a account I have SOLD A LOT!!! I only need certain limited editions for Africans (except Mane), Iran, Japan, Peru, Panama, Russia. I have not found any Swedish limited editions in Australia so am interested in Forsberg. Salah of Egypt also doesn't appear to have come out here even though it was released with starter packs in UK. The multipacks have 1 Australian + 2 (common) internationals. Australian limited edition cards have also been included in kids magazines such as K-Zone, World Cup TV Guides & an Australian football magazine.

Back
Top Bottom