Soccer Chronicles 2020-21 Multi-Pack

Kempos kingz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark Kempster
Hey all, My local EB has Soccer Chronicles 2020-21 Multi-Pack available and thinking of getting some. What should I look for and are they worth getting? Haven't got much soccer stuff before so keen to get a couple of packs to rip! Cheers :)

I just bought a pack for $30 at an EB games store a few days ago ( I later walked into another shop where they were $27). It is absolute hot garbage as the Americans would say. I took some photos of the cards and tried to upload them. Unfortunately they were unclear but by that time I had put the cards away and didn't want to take another pick. Save your money!.

P.S. Soccer wax (especially Panini's) might be some of the worst bang for your buck in the entire hobby.

Apologies for the picture quality

IMG_E5394.JPG

IMG_E5395.JPG

I just bought a pack for $30 at an EB games store a few days ago ( I later walked into another shop where they were $27). It is absolute hot garbage as the Americans would say. I took some photos of the cards and tried to upload them. Unfortunately they were unclear but by that time I had put the cards away and didn't want to take another pick. Save your money!.

P.S. Soccer wax (especially Panini's) might be some of the worst bang for your buck in the entire hobby.

Topps Chrome and Merlin blasters were great!

This was a couple of each.

20210810_135519.jpg

Hello everyone, What do you guys think of Griffin Logue? How strong is this player? Now I argued with a friend that this guy would soon disappear from the news bulletins of the world of sports as he is completely untalented. I found a discussion of this player on ozfooty.net, where the opposite of my opinion is expressed. It seems I can lose the argument, lol. I would like to know more people's opinions so that we can judge this with an understanding of more opinions. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom