Slater tribunal visit

Good old Teflon Billy, i never doubted you my old friend. Stocks in brown paper bags rose 14% today. I don't like the shoulder charge rule anyway.

Or what if that was billy trying to score in the corner and Holmes damages slater shoulder again , no one understand the rule shoulder charge anymore

Different rules for different players unfortunately. As I said before , if it was Fifita, Napa or Burgess they wouldn’t of been playing this week . Wouldn’t of changed the result in the preliminary but could definitely have a impact in the gf with him playing .
Would be filthy if I was a chook supporter.
Also a shame Cronk is injured ,you want to see the best play in the big one and would of been good to see a fit Cronk v Slater and Smith for the last time

Yeah I no I agree, and as for the 2 teams yeah sux cronk won’t be even close to 100% for it should still be a cracker , I thought if billy was out might of been abit more even but he’s so good at what he does for the storm

Couldn’t believe he made the back page especially with Collingwood in the Granny!
3A285DEB-0B17-4841-87EB-034EFD8B9782.jpeg
85D3D48C-FCEB-43D7-BE37-3B7B70CEBBBF.jpeg

The shoulder charge rule was a knee-jerk reaction when people who were hitting people in the head weren't being sin binned or suspended and as a result good tackles like Slater's wind up at the judiciary. The rule needs to be amended to allow the shoulder charge but a hit in the head is minimum sin bin and 3 weeks suspension. If it is "reckless" the player being tackled isn't falling or changing direction then it is send off with a minimum 6 weeks suspension.

Under the current rules Slater should have been suspended, it's embarrassing that he got off.

The shoulder charge was a real spectacle back in the day but there has to be a duty of care by the game towards the players, the shoulder charge in all forms needs to be banned. Those who think differently should pause and remember James Ackerman.

The decision has now made my mind up for me and I want the chooks to win.

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom