Site issues?

taffster74

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
Don't know if others have been experiencing this, but over the last few days (well, week to be exact), i've found that the site is taking longer and longer to load up. I've checked my network, connection and computer performance - all is fine there. Just thought i'd raise this in case there is an issue somewhere.

just seeing if it's not an adobe flashplayer issue. downloading an update now.

Edit: In part, i think it was an adobe issue. Thing is, this is the only place where i've had the loading issues. wierd.

I have sent 3 messages (re:forgotten password email change) to "contact us" over the last 5 days and haven't received a answer.:(
must be on holidays:)

Don't know if others have been experiencing this, but over the last few days (well, week to be exact), i've found that the site is taking longer and longer to load up. I've checked my network, connection and computer performance - all is fine there. Just thought i'd raise this in case there is an issue somewhere.

I have, and found that if I went to the "other site" first then back here = no problems

I have sent 3 messages (re:forgotten password email change) to "contact us" over the last 5 days and haven't received a answer.:(
must be on holidays:)

I have, and found that if I went to the "other site" first then back here = no problems
Ken - I did it on Tuesday, just didn't reply to you.

Seems to be considerably better now. STill some minor issues, but not as bad. I was finding it got worse the longer i was here.

Back
Top Bottom