Show something off

16391088-8427-4F0B-B7DA-31BDD7E552BE.jpeg

One of my all-time favourite insert sets — still remember being stoked when I pulled the Hill.

Great card! in good condition and did you pull that yourself?
Yep. I bought a bunch of boxes off ebay about 15 years ago (Upper Deck, Fleer Ultra, Topps etc) and that came from the Topps obvs.

I just shoved all the cards back into the box and they sat in the roof for about 12 years until i moved out. I actually threw them in the bin with all my other cards but had a change of mind and pulled them out.

Found out that Duncan was in this class and promptly pulled it out with the Kobe's, Jordans etc

My favourite cards that i actually sleeved from opening were these ones...

20210219_100759.jpg
20210219_100820.jpg

Yep. I bought a bunch of boxes off ebay about 15 years ago (Upper Deck, Fleer Ultra, Topps etc) and that came from the Topps obvs.

I just shoved all the cards back into the box and they sat in the roof for about 12 years until i moved out. I actually threw them in the bin with all my other cards but had a change of mind and pulled them out.

Found out that Duncan was in this class and promptly pulled it out with the Kobe's, Jordans etc

My favourite cards that i actually sleeved from opening were these ones...

20210219_100759.jpg
20210219_100820.jpg

i remember them, awesome cards too!

There is definitely something special about cards you pull yourself. I have plenty of non-PC cards that I would struggle to part with just because they were cool personal pulls.

The Duncan will be graded and sit on my cabinet I think. Something about the good times when things were not about grades ;)

You know your collection is terrible when this is the only thing you would remotely feel comfortable "showing off"

20210219_095249.jpg
20210219_095300.jpg

Oh man. Not even I have one of those and I'm not paying for one.

I broke a box of Topps years ago and got about 5 or 6 TD's and cannot find them anywhere. Plenty of Jordan and Kobe too. Killing me.

You know your collection is terrible when this is the only thing you would remotely feel comfortable "showing off"

20210219_095249.jpg
20210219_095300.jpg
It’s certainly not a ‘terrible’ collection Iron Clad Lou. The fact that you’ve kept your cards for so long shows what they mean to you as a collector. As a fellow collector that’s what I love to see.

Oh man. Not even I have one of those and I'm not paying for one.

I broke a box of Topps years ago and got about 5 or 6 TD's and cannot find them anywhere. Plenty of Jordan and Kobe too. Killing me.
I had a couple of Kobes ready to grade and noticed corners dinged to buggery that I never noticed before. Now it's off to eBay :(

Back
Top Bottom