Show something off

i was scrolling slowly hoping this wasnt going to come up thinking the slower i scroll the less chance i'll see it...but nup..didnt work!
Getting to the last few from this set.

20210402_101450.jpg

Good stuff @Ersk. Fantastic set. Which set chase you going for now?
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Unfortunately not chasing any sets anymore.

Even the two sets I had been chasing, the ones I need, only a couple of cards, are just way too expensive these days that I wouldn't be fronting up that much cash to pick them up.

i was scrolling slowly hoping this wasnt going to come up thinking the slower i scroll the less chance i'll see it...but nup..didnt work!

I had thought to tag you on my post, just to make it easier for you to find, but thought if you were on, you'd find it. :cool:

love the Retro sets - got any of the serial numbered /61's?
I've thought about them - I reckon they look ace. But they're just so pricey :lol: Apparently there's less than 61 of each of these 2011 ones though - I saw a print run breakdown that there was 180 of each player, so 36 of each of the 5 colours.

Maybe once I clear out a bit more stuff, but I'm running on fumes these days regarding what's left that I'm willing to sell!

Last edited:
I've thought about them - I reckon they look ace. But they're just so pricey :lol: Apparently there's less than 61 of each of these 2011 ones though - I saw a print run breakdown that there was 180 of each player, so 36 of each of the 5 colours.

Maybe once I clear out a bit more stuff, but I'm running on fumes these days regarding what's left that I'm willing to sell!
what do they look like...the /61's

believe it or not i have quite a few pippens...and i've got hundreds of doubles just laying in a box. mostly all old base that ive acquired from trying to track down a certain cards. this card is just a base but i love the fact that its dinged up and its faded and the corners are rounded. cant remember where or when i got it but i just really like it

image_2021-07-27_142850.png

Back
Top Bottom