OG GOAT
2019-09-19_07-44-23.jpg

Debatable GOAT
2020-04-17_12-37-47.jpg

Baby GOATs
20200821_154130.jpg

2020-05-30_02-21-16.jpg

Last edited:
I was thinking yesterday - did Panini create a cool insert with scarcity last year in Marvel, then this year go and destroy the whole idea of it by putting one per pack???? wtf??
They have form for doing this with other inserts.
“The Mighty” inserts were case hits in 2016-17 Totally Certified, then the following years releases up until this point have been one in every other pack. Really diminished the value of the 2016-17 case hits, particularly with Ben Simmons, arguably his best rookie year insert at the time.

They have form for doing this with other inserts.
“The Mighty” inserts were case hits in 2016-17 Totally Certified, then the following years releases up until this point have been one in every other pack. Really diminished the value of the 2016-17 case hits, particularly with Ben Simmons, arguably his best rookie year insert at the time.

forgot about The Mighty too, you’re right, crazy strategy

This is why im not buying up high end panini inserts. Only pre panini or rookies for me.
Imagine dropping a dime or two on colour blasts and then they make em one a pack the following year.

This is why im not buying up high end panini inserts. Only pre panini or rookies for me.
Imagine dropping a dime or two on colour blasts and then they make em one a pack the following year.

i love the SLAM inserts this year but by the time people broke all their preorders it showed how common they were, I’m going for the explosion and numbered parallels of them, way harder to find and numbered will be better long time to show actual scarcity

Back
Top Bottom